BEFORE YOUR MINING LICENSE IN NIGERIA: WHAT?/ HOW TO GET READY FOR YOUR MINING LICENSE IN NIGERIA
Before Your Mining License In Nigeria: What? / How To Get Ready For Your Mining License In Nigeria – Before Your Mining License In Nigeria you need to understand what it cost to obtain a mining licence in Nigeria, requirements for obtaining a mining licence in Nigeria, Simplified Procedure for Obtaining Small Scale Mining Lease, An Overview Of The Nigerian Minerals And Mining Act 2007 and how to Set Up A Mining Company-Requirements, pros And Cons, and now How do I get a Mining Lease in Nigeria?
This post is about how you will go about obtaining your mining license in Nigeria. It shows you how to be ready for a mining license. It highlights how we will assist you get ready and get your lining license in record time. If you are a beginner in mining business, this article is for you. You have to read through with rapt attention for better assimilation, and please contact us where you need more clarifications.
MINING LICENSES IN NIGERIA.
The relevant mining licenses in Nigeria are:
You have to decide which of the above to get involved into. Each and everyone of them will make you a millionaire very soon. Remember me oo when you get to your paradise!
REQUIREMENTS FOR MINING LICENSE APPLICATION
You have to submit these information for your mining license to be duly processed.
- Duly completed application forms
- Pre-Feasibility Report (with COMEG seal & signature)
- Evidence of Financial capabilities
- Evidence of Technical competence Person(s),
- Work plan
- Irrevocable Consent from land owner(s)/land Occupier(s),
- Attestation of no conviction of criminal offence under the Act (section 53 of the NMMA, 2007)
- Certified True Copy of Certificate of Incorporation
- Evidence of payment of processing fees
- Indicate particular Minerals to be Exploited
- Area specified to be surveyed in accordance with Coordination (Survey plan to be submitted)
Before you start your mining exploration, you have to comply with the following.
- Evidence of Environmental Impact Assessment – through Mines Environmental Compliance Department of the ministry.
- Evidence of Community Development Agreement
- Evidence of host community Compensation for lands, cash crops etc
- Submit Mine closure plan/rehabilitation plan ahead of closure time
THE APPLICATION PEOCEDURE & WHAT WE WILL DO FOR YOU
Our approach is simple.
(1) Let us have:
- Your personal data
- Your company registration certificate – if applicable
- Evidence of agreement with the host communities
- Location of your site
- Type of mineral to mine
(2) We will do every other things for you. This is to ensure your certificate is not delayed.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Chartered Accountants. Complete Full Marks Consultants Limited, accredited consultants, . Auditors and tax Experts. We will do a lot for you. As a matter of fact, Our Services range from Accounting & Auditing, Taxation – annual tax filings and obtaining your tax clearance certificates, Corporate services – CAC documentations/company and business name/NGO registrations, Management services – writing business plans, business proposals, business coaching, Capacity building training, seminars, workshops etc. obtaining mining licence to other licences for clients.
Contact us if you have need of us., via,
Phone: +234 8034347851, +234 8097900795