SCUML DNFIS sensitized on obligations: This is how it goes – This is an essential part of this certificate registration and collection. This one-hour sensitization tutorial must be attended. But things have changed. Since the advent of COVID-19, yet this is being done one way or the other as an important process in the application.
In this connection, we had published relevant questions for this exercise. Click here to read full text. We had also published other articles like………………which are relevant to this sensitization session.
However, if you have more question, please subscribe to our mail box subscription below for feedback.
The Act Provides:
THAT DNFIS WILL BE SENSTIZED ON THEIR OBLIGATIONS UNDER THE MONEY LAUNDERING (PROHIBITION) ACT 2011 (AS AMENDED) PRIOR TO COLLECTION OF REGISTRATION CERTIFICATES. DNFIS ARE EXPECTED TO LIASE WITH THE SCUML OFFICE NEAREST TO THEM. FOR FUTHER INFORMATION, DNFIS CAN CONTACT THE SCUML OFFICES THROUGH.
THE FOLLOWING e-mail: address
- Abuja office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lagos Zonal Office: email@example.com
- Enugu Zonal Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kano Zonal Office: email@example.com
- Port-Harcourt Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gombe Zonal Office: email@example.com
- Ibadan Zonal Office: Ibadan@scuml.org
- Kaduna Zonal Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maiduguri Zn Off: email@example.com
- Benin Zonal Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Uyo Zonal Office: email@example.com
- Sokoto Zonal Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Uses of SCUML: SCUML DNFIS sensitized on obligations: This is how it goes
Why re you so Interested in this SCUML certificate? Here are some of the reasons.
SCUML registration initiative is an effort to curtail Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing in the Designated Non-Financial Institutions (DNFI) sector and sanitizing the sector to create an enabling environment for promotion of commerce and investment, It’s the duty of SCUML to supervise, monitor, and regulate.
Ones you are in possession of your business SCUML, you can now:
- Operate your business boldly in Nigeria.
- You can now open your business bank account.
- It helps you regulate your cashless processes.
- It’s a civic duty
- And, you can now go for that government contract.
- And many more benefits.
Requirements for the certificate application:
This is how to meet up with the requirements:
Now, let break the requirement down in this manner.
- Incorporation documents:
In this connection, ensure all of your CAC documents are complete. You have also to ensure that your Memo and Article of association or objectives of your business does not reflect any certificate that you do not have. If that happens try to get such relevant document before applying for SCUML. For instance, if your business reflects export business, then you must have an Export certificate from Export Promotion Council.
This’s why you need experts to get your business registered. If you don’t want such problems, when next you want to register your business or organization, please contact us.
These same conditions apply to Incorporated Trustees; that is NGOs or non-profit making organizations.
- Tax Management Documents:
For this too, get your tax clearance or evidence of tax registration attached. The commonest document here to attach is the TIN – Tax Identification number. This is applicable to both the companies, enterprises (business names) and NGOs.
- Personal documents;
These ones are personal. But they include your BVN and relevant professional certificates. It may also be those of your partners or co-directors in your organization. Please, get it attached.
RECOMMENDED TOPICS: For SCUML DNFIS sensitized on obligations: This is how it goes
- SCUML Certification: This is how to go about it
- SCUML APPLICATION FORM AND PROCEDURE
- NIRSAL MFB Portal Opens for Application For COVID-19 and AGSMEIS Loan
- NIRSAL MFB Loan portals Current procedure on how to apply for the loan
- This is how to apply for SCUML certificate in Nigeria
- SCUML DNFIS LIST
- Requirements for SCUML Registration
- SCUML Test Question & Answers
- FG N250 billion intervention facility for Power & Airlines Intervention Fund – Big Operations
- Furniture Marketing business & How it makes Millions
What you can do now: SCUML DNFIS sensitized on obligations: This is how it goes
In fact, this is simple. Contact us now. The first thing we will do is to assess what documents you have for this registration. That will enable us guide you onto knowing what additional documents to obtain. If you contact us from the inception of your CAC registration, we will be able to guide you better.
Problems in Applications?
Then, contact us today on +234 8034347851 or 09053130518 (Office) or email@example.com.
Finally, I am happy you enjoyed this article on SCUML DNFIS sensitized on obligations – This is how it goes. Now, we wish to ask you to bookmark this page for future references. You may also now share it to reach your friends. Follow us on our social media platforms – Facebook, tweeter etc. – for feedback. Send in your comment through the email box under this page. Just subscribe to it.
Founder/Managing Partner of Complete Full Marks Consultants Ltd. An Economist turned Chattered Accountant and Tax Practitioner with over 37 years of industrial experience.