Specific University Scholarship Programs in Canada & how to Apply. These are International scholarship opportunities for non-Canadians. Therefore, choose Canada as your study or research destination. That is how to explore the scholarship opportunities available to support the best and brightest who come to Canada. Therefore, you need to explore your country database to find scholarships, fellowships or funding opportunities made available by Global Affairs Canada and other Canadian federal government departments. As a matter of fact, do not bother any more. We have them here.
Furthermore, We have listed 20 institutions that yu may wish to contact for your scholarship. In fact, most of them are fully funded scholarships in Canada for international students. These include those for graduate and masters scholarships. Here also are the criteria for award of the scholarships. So, explore this web page to find out how to get scholarships in Canada for international undergraduates. Here are also how to apply.
University-specific scholarships to study in Canada
- Carleton University Awards for International Students – Scholarships to study in Canada at Carleton University. This is open to all graduate students, who re automatically considered for the awards upon application.
- Concordia University International Undergraduate Awards – Various scholarships for international students to study in Canada at Concordia University in Montréal. It’s also open to international students at undergraduate level.
- Dalhousie University Scholarships – Scholarships for current and prospective international/domestic students of all levels studying at Dalhousie University in Halifax.
- Fairleigh Dickinson Scholarships for International Students – This is Scholarships for international students of all levels undertaking study in Canada at Fairleigh Dickinson University in Vancouver.
- HEC Montréal Scholarships – Various merit- and need-based Canadian scholarships for international students at HEC Montréal, including mobility scholarships for international students.
- International Student Scholarships at Humber College Canada – A range of Canadian scholarships for international students at undergraduate level to study in Canada at Humber College in Toronto.
Furthermore of Specific University Scholarship Programs in Canada & how to Apply
7. McGill University Scholarships and Student Aid – Various funding opportunities, including the McGill Entrance Scholarship Program and the PBEEE – Quebec Merit Scholarship for Foreign Students, for international students enrolled in graduate and postdoctoral studies.
8. Queen’s University International Scholarships – A number of scholarships for international students to study in Canada at Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario. Some awards solely open to students from India, Africa, Pakistan and the US.
9. Quest University Canada – Scholarships are available ranging from CA$2,000 to full tuition to study at Quest University Canada, which all international students are eligible for.
10. UBC International Leader of Tomorrow Award – Merit-based Canadian scholarships to study at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver. This is open to undergraduate students who demonstrate leadership skills and exceptional academic achievement.
11. UBC Graduate Scholarships – A searchable database of scholarships for master’s and PhD students at the University of British Columbia. It also include the university’s four-year doctoral fellowships and Graduate Support Initiative.
12. University of Alberta International Scholarships – Are range of scholarship options for international students to study at undergraduate/graduate level at the University of Alberta.
13. University of Calgary International Scholarships – A selection of scholarships for international students to study in Canada at the University of Calgary. Awards range from CA$500 to CA$60,000.
14. University of Manitoba – Scholarships to study in Canada at the University of Manitoba, open to international undergraduates. The university’s Faculty of Graduate Studies lists scholarship options for international graduate students.
15. University of Saskatchewan International Student Awards – Merit-based ‘excellence’ scholarships to study in Canada, for undergraduate international students at the University of Saskatchewan.
16. University of Toronto Ontario Graduate Scholarship – Scholarships for domestic and international students to study at the University of Toronto’s School of Graduate Studies.
17. University of Waterloo International Funding – A variety of Canadian scholarships on offer to international students undertaking a master’s degree or doctoral program at the University of Waterloo.
Specific University Scholarship Programs in Canada & how to Apply
18. Simon Fraser University Financial Aid and Awards – A range of scholarships and other funding opportunities for domestic and international students currently studying or planning to study at Simon Fraser University.
19. Western University International President’s Entrance Scholarships – Various Canadian scholarships offered to international students undertaking study at Western University.
20. York University International Student Program – York University offers a number of international scholarships for undergraduate students to study in Toronto
- How to get cheap immigration visa to Canada
- How to win scholarship in UK Universities
- And, How to win Canadian Government sponsored Scholarships
Finally, highlighted above are 20 institutions with Specific University Scholarship Programs in Canada & how to Apply. So, you do well to visit the relevant institutions and programs for further details.
Furthermore, if you enjoyed this, please, bookmark it for further updates coming up very soon. You can follow us on our Facebook platform and share to reach others on our other social media platforms.
For more information regarding funding opportunities to study in Canada, click here to contact your local Canadian embassy. For
Founder/Managing Partner of Complete Full Marks Consultants Ltd. An Economist turned Chattered Accountant and Tax Practitioner with over 37 years of industrial experience.