Apply Now for Radboud Scholarship for International Students/Application Deadline – The Radboud Scholarship 2022 Programme is a very selective scholarship programme. It offers talented, highly motivated, non-EEA students with outstanding study results the opportunity to be awarded a scholarship for a complete English-taught Radboud University Master’s degree programme.
Radboud Scholarship programme Details
Table of Contents
- holland scholarship 2021-2022
- radboud university tuition fees for international students
- radboud university international students
- scholarships for international students
- netherlands scholarships for international students 2022
- radboud university application fee
- And, radboud university courses
- radboud university application deadline
Each year, a number of partial scholarships are awarded within the Radboud Scholarship Programme for the duration of one of the English taught Master’s degree programmes (with the exception of Erasmus Mundus Master’s programmes and joint-degree Master’s programmes).
A Radboud Scholarship will reduce your tuition fee to € 2,209,- For example a grant holder in 2022/2023 will pay a tuition fee of only €2,209,- instead of €16,000.
For 2022/2023, a maximum of 37 Radboud Scholarships are available: Faculty of Arts (2), Faculty of Law (14), Faculty of Medical Sciences (7), Nijmegen School of Management (3), Faculty of Philosophy, Theology and Religious Studies (1), Faculty of Science (8), Faculty of Social Sciences (2).
Searching for China Scholarship? See Free Top Guide to Study in China
- The scholarship also covers costs for visa, residence permit, health insurance and liability insurance for your stay in the Netherlands (Aon Student Insurance). The costs of living and studying in The Netherlands are not covered. An indication for these costs of living and studying can be found on our website(verwijst naar een andere website).
- In case you are selected as a scholarship recipient and you are admitted to a two-year Master’s programme: to qualify for the grant again for the second year, you need to have passed all courses in the first year.
- The Radboud Scholarship 2022 cannot be combined with the Radboud Encouragement Scholarship, Fulbright-Radboud Scholarship, Orange Tulip Scholarship. or Holland Scholarship. You can apply for more than one scholarship, but only one will be granted.
Who is Qualified/eligible?
You will only be eligible to apply for a Radboud Scholarship 2022 if you:
- Hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- Are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- Have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands (exchange programmes excluded, provided that they are part of the bachelor degree achieved outside the Netherlands)
- Meet the English language proficiency requirement for the Master’s programme of your choice
- Have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme starting 1 September 2022 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- Are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- Are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded.
What’s the process of Student Selection?
The selection of the scholarship recipients will be based on the following criteria:
- Academic excellence
– Outstanding study results in your present field of study, for example through grades, test scores, publications.
– Relevancy of your previous degree to the master’s programme.
– The ranking of the university where you obtained your previous degree(s).
– The quality and relevance of your motivation letter for the Master’s programme.
– Show promise, based on previous achievements, performances and work in the relevant field of study.
– Life experience and/or extracurricular activities such as internships or volunteering.
– Quality of the recommendations in the two reference letters, preferably two academic references, please see these reference guidlines (pdf, 87 kB).
All students applying for the Radboud Scholarship will be individually considered by the selection committee of the faculty they applied to. This selection is based on the criteria as mentioned above. Faculties may base their selection on other criteria as well; some study programmes hold interviews for example.
How to apply for Radboud Scholarship 2022?
You can apply by indicating during your application for admission for a Master’s programme in the OSIRIS Application system that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship. You will then be requested to upload three additional documents: two reference letters and a curriculum vitae. If you already uploaded these documents for the Master’s programme application, you can upload the same documents again for your scholarship application.
The selection for the scholarship and the admission to the Master’s programme are two separate processes: admission to the Master’s programme does not imply selection for the scholarship.
You must have completed your application in the online OSIRIS Application system on 28 February 2022 23:59 CEST at the latest.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered for the Radboud Scholarship selection. An incomplete application means that some information and/or documents are missing or illegible. Therefore, please be advised and submit your application in the online OSIRIS Application in early February 2022 at the latest so that the Admissions Office has enough time to review your application and inform you in case that it is incomplete. We recommend you hand in your proof of English proficiency before the deadline of 28 February 2022 as well.
You will be informed about the final decision by the Department of Student Life and International Mobility with respect to your application for a Radboud Scholarship 2022 before mid-April 2022 (date subject to change).
- Students UK Jobs to apply
- Working in US with student Visa
- Australian International Students Jobs
- Canada International Students part-time jobs
- Recruitment information
- Career and professional information here
Click here if you need help. Again, bookmark this page for further updates. In addition, you have to follow us on our social media platforms for more links. Share also to reach your friends and contacts. Get inspired here
Founder/Managing Partner of Complete Full Marks Consultants Ltd. An Economist turned Chattered Accountant and Tax Practitioner with over 37 years of industrial experience.