Who needs SCUML certificate in Nigeria Now? This is the question to answer in this post. So, do you need SCUML certificate? Here are answers to some of those your questions like; why do I need SCUML certificate? As a matter of fact, you can check out on our previous publications;
- SCUML DNFIS sensitized on obligations: This is how it goes
- 13 SCUML questions & answers: these are what you should know
- Requirements for SCUML registration In Nigeria: Here they are
Why do you need SCUML:
Furthermore, SCUML is charged with specified responsibilities. In fact, it has the responsibility of monitoring, supervising and regulating the activities of Designated Non Financial Institutions (DNFIs). And this is in line with the Money Laundering (Prohibition) Act ML(P)Act 2011 and the Prevention of Terrorism Act (PTA)
And today, every DNFI whether old or new has to obtain this certificate to operate its bank account. As you know, this carries a lot of responsibilities for the DNFIs. Now, click to read from the following recommended topics for more information on this.
RECOMMENDED TOPICS for Who needs SCUML certificate in Nigeria Now?
- SCUML Certification: This is how to go about it
- SCUML APPLICATION FORM AND PROCEDURE
- NIRSAL MFB Portal Opens for Application For COVID-19 and AGSMEIS Loan
- NIRSAL MFB Loan portals Current procedure on how to apply for the loan
- This is how to apply for SCUML certificate in Nigeria
- SCUML DNFIS LIST
- Requirements for SCUML Registration
- SCUML Test Question & Answers
- FG N250 billion intervention facility for Power & Airlines Intervention Fund – Big Operations
- Furniture Marketing business & How it makes Millions
Who Needs SCUML
In fact, the next question to answer in this post is, who needs SCUNL? To start with, SCUML stands for Special Control Unit Against Money Laundering and it is issued by the EFCC (Economic and Financial Crimes Commission). This is both as proof and undertaking that your bank account is or will not being/be used for money laundering activities. This is why the certificate is issued after a thorough background check of your company/business.
As a matter of fact, the following non-financial businesses require SCUML certificate in Nigeria;
- Dealers in luxury goods.
- Dealers in jewelry.
- Importers and dealers in cars or any other automobile.
- Hotels and other hospitality businesses.
- Tax consultants.
- Audit firms.
- Casinos, pools betting and other Lottery businesses.
- Audit firms.
- Accountants and Accounting Firms.
- Consultants and consulting companies.
- Clearing and settlement companies.
- Trust and company service providers.
- Estate Surveyors and Valuers.
- Dealers in Real Estate, Estates Developers, Estate Agents and Brokers.
- And, Dealers in precious stones and metals.
- Dealers in Mechanized farming equipment and machineries.
- Construction companies.
- Non-Governmental/Non-profit organisations.
- Mortgage Brokers.
- Practitioners of Mechanized farming an such other businesses and professions as the federal Ministry of Trade and Investment or appropriate regulatory authorities may from time to time designate.
A Point to Note on Who needs SCUML certificate in Nigeria Now?
As a matter of fact, it’s the content of your CAC incorporation documents that determine whether your company needs the certificate or not. That is why even if you classify your business under some category not mentioned here, you will still require SCUML Certificate. The bottom line is that it’s your business objectives as stated in the MEMART or Business Name Form that determines if you need the certificate, once it covers any of the above listed areas.
Now Check out the following:
- Do NGOs Require SCUML Certificate Registration Now
- Why is your SCUML Application Rejected Now?
- What documents are needed for SCUML registration?
- Do Business Names Enterprises Need SCUML in Nigeria?
- Who needs SCUML certificate in Nigeria?
What we can Offer you here:
Furthermore, we offer you several services. These are services that will help your business start and grow. So, for our business development and support services we offer you the following;
- A bankable Business Plan for all scope of operation
- Train and apply for CBN/BOI/ NIRSAL MFB AGSMEIS and other loan facilities
- Register your business appropriately with C.A.C.
- Make incorporation changes for you @ C.A.C. – change of MEMART, Director, Shareholding etc.
- Render annual returns for you @ C.A.C. and obtain other certifications/reports for you
- Apply and obtain SCUML certificate for your banking purposes
- Apply and obtain contract bidding compliance certificates for you – PENCOM, NSITF, ITF, BPP IRR, Tax Clearance certificate
- Auditing Services and Tax management services
- Apply and obtain regulatory certificates – Import/Export licenses, NCC licenses, NAFDAC certificates etc.
- And other consultancy services.
Apply Now for Who needs SCUML certificate in Nigeria Now?
Furthermore, contact us today on +234 8034347851 or 09053130518 (Office) or email@example.com.
Finally, did you enjoy the article? These are the information you need. Click the relevant related and recommended articles for broader understanding. And now, we wish to ask you to bookmark this page for future references. You may also now share it to reach your friends. Follow us on our social media platforms – Facebook, tweeter etc. – for feedback. Send in your comment through the email box under this page. Just subscribe to it. Thank you.