Before You Register NGO, Club, Churches, Town Meetings, Parties In Nigeria read this. In fact, this is related to how to register a social club in Nigeria, aims and objectives of incorporated trustees, how to register a church in Nigeria & incorporated trustees, political parties, social organisations, town meetings and others.
Included are, cost of registering an NGO in Nigeria, examples of incorporated trustees and list of incorporated trustees in Nigeria. Registration of Incorporated Trustees in Corporate Affairs Commission, How to Register Associations in Nigeria – Information Guide in Nigeria – Associations in form of trade unions, cultural associations, political parties, youth clubs etc., including a Guide On How To Register A Church or Mosque. Before You Register Your NGO, Club, Churches, Town Meetings, Politial Parties And Others In Nigeria -What?
Requirements @ Before You Register NGO, Club, Churches, Town Meetings, Parties In Nigeria:
In fact, that’s what this post is all about. Before you register your Non Governmental Organisations in Nigeria what are those things you should do? What are those things you should provide? All of these are in this post. Just calm down and read through.
So, then, Before Registering your Organisation, What?
In Nigeria, before you Register NGOs, Clubs, Churches, Town Meetings, Political Parties, social organisations, there are things you should know, and things you should provide. That is what this post is all about. This post will tell you why you need to register your organisation, the requirements/criteria for registration, essential registration processes, what you should do to effect the registration fast, what we can do for you collaborating with C.A.C Nigeria to register your organisation fast.
Can We Register a Non-existing Organisation?
Will such Organisation have aims and objectives?
In the first place, the organisation must be established and seen to be in existence with initial or founding members. Then you have to define your aims and objectives. Even though these things are going to be reflected in your bye laws but from the on-set you have to have in mind that an association has to be founded before bye laws are written.
Why must we register Our Organisations?
The second thing is that you must find out why you must register the organisation. The reasons for legalising or registering your organisation are as follows:
- Registration will legalise your organisations communications with other bodies of its nature,
- Registration makes the bye laws binding on the members,
- And, registration defines the organisation’s aims and objectives,
- It defines the organisation’s responsibilities to and from membership,
- Registrations attracts government recognitions,
- Without registration, your organisation will not have bank account,
- And cannot participate in other government organised activities.
The next things you have to know about, are the registration requirements.
I want to divide this into two parts.
(1) The first part of this, is the organisation’s name. You have to coin good name for your organisations. A name that is capable of projecting the organisation in good light and would merely be telling everyone what the organisation is all about.
Get two of such name ready for name search and reservation. If you contact us, we will do the name search and reservation for you.
(2) The second aspect of this part, is that you will make the following documents/information available for registration process.
- Evidence of name Availability
- Application form
- A formal letter of application
- The original newspaper publications
- In addition, 2 copies of Applicant’s constitution
- Minutes of the meeting whereat the trustees were appointed – showing the list of members present and absent and highlighting the voting pattern. This minutes must be signed by Chairman and Secretary of the Board
- Furthermore, minutes of the meeting where the special clause rules was adopted into the constitution of the organization – must also be signed by Secretary and Chairman
- 2 passport sized photographs of each trustee – Scanned for online processes.
- Trustee’s personal information – residence address, e-mail, phone number etc.
- The impression of the common seal on the appropriate page of the form
- Two copies of the application form duly signed by Secretary and Chairman of the Board
In Summary, the process can be divided into:
- Initial readiness
- Contacting Complete Full Marks Consultants for the registration procedures,
- Name Search and Reservation,
- Identification and grouping of the board of trustee
- Newspaper publications – to last for 28 days
- Drafting constitutions/byelaws and other documents,
- Incorporation/registration processes on-line
What We Can Help You Do @ Before You Register NGO, Club, Churches, Town Meetings, Parties In Nigeria:
In actual fact, normally, you should be providing all the documents listed above for the organisations registration, but now what we need from you are your personal information and signatures. We will provide all the other things for you. That is what you are paying for.
Who Are We?
We are Chartered Accountants – Complete Full Marks Consultants Limited. CAC accredited agents. Auditors and tax Experts. We will do a lot for you. As a matter of fact, Our Services range from Accounting & Auditing, Taxation – annual tax filings and obtaining your tax clearance certificates, Corporate services – CAC documentations/company and business name/NGO registrations, Management services – writing business plans, business proposals, business coaching, Capacity building training, seminars, workshops etc. obtaining mining licence to other licences for clients.
Contact us if you have need of us., via,
Phone: +234 8034347851, +234 8097900795
Website: www.completefmc.comREAD ALSO: