National Hospital Abuja Recruits Registrar (Residency Training)
Table of Contents
National Hospital Abuja Recruits Registrar (Residency Training) – apply now. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for recruitment at the National Hospital, Abuja. The following under listed position below are available:
Job Title: Registrar (Residency Training)
We are recruiting Registrars for Residency Training (Tenured positions) in the following Departments. These Departsment are :
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Ear, Nose and Throat
- Dental & Maxillofacial
- Nuclear Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Chemical Pathology
National Hospital Abuja Recruits Registrar (Residency Training) – Qualifications
- Candidates must possess:
- MBBS Certificate;
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificates;
- Certificate of Registration/Practicing Licence of the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria;
- Pass in the primary Fellowship Examination of the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or its equivalent in the relevant specialty, within the past 5 years.
Application Closing Date
9th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications with detailed CV and photocopies of relevant documents to:
The Chief Medical Director,
Plot 132 Central District (Phase II),
P.M.B. 425, Garki,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
READ AND APPLY ALSO FOR THESE:
- NNPC Recruits Senior Officer @ Supervisory Cadre March 2019
- Project Manager UNDP Project @ Federal Ministry of Environment
- State Programme Coordinator for NDDC LIFE-NDN
- Oil Company Job Recruitment 2019
- NNPC Recruitment 30 Commercial Positions
- How to apply for Petroleum Industry Christian Fellowship Scholarship 2019
- Apply as Customer Executive at NSE
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Ongoing Recruitment
- NNPC is Recruiting Finance Account Audit Taxation & Insurance Personnels
At this point, to get more recruitment information on this site, please, Google site search for completefmc. That is, type whatever you want to search for on google by adding /completefmc at the end to get you right inside this site. e.g. 2019/2020 recruitment/completefmc will take you to other recruitment posts on this site. Just try it now. In addition, click to read the highlighted comments on our pages.
Overall, follow us on our tweeter and Facebook. Try your best to share this also to your contacts. That will help you strenghten your bond of friendship.
Founder/Managing Partner of Complete Full Marks Consultants Ltd. An Economist turned Chattered Accountant and Tax Practitioner with over 37 years of industrial experience.