Nigerian Army Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (79RRI) Recruitment 2019/79 Regular Recruit Intake for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women
Applications re invited from suitably qualified Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women Nationwide candidates to join Nigerian Army. Therefore, The Nigerian Army wishes to inform members of the public and all interested qualified applicants that, the online registration for the 79 Regular Recruit Intake for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women into the Nigerian Army has commenced. Nigerian Army Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (79RRI) Recruitment 2019 is ongoing now. In fact, this is the 79 Regular Recruit Intake for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women nationwide.
- You must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- You must also possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
In addition, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess:
- OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by 1st March 2019.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
Nigerian Army Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (79RRI) Recruitment 2019/79 Regular Recruit Intake for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women – Application Closing Date
29th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
When the page opens,
- Create a user account to enable you login. Your username must be a functional email
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Come along to the designated examination and recruitment centres with copies of application and Guarantor Forms.
Nigerian Army Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (79RRI) Recruitment 2019/79 Regular Recruit Intake for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women – Note:
- There will be no pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted .
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- Screening of potential recruits’ll be done at the candidates’ state of origin.
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.
- Candidates re advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist in the recruitment exercise.
Therefore, you re advised to carefully read the instructions on this portal or call the following support lines if in doubt: 0905 992 4328 and 0802 656 9770.
- Shortlisted for screening – to be released on 2nd December 2019 on this website.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 8 December 2019.
- If you re successful you would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 23 December 2019.
- All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority. And, all those with fake documents will be handed over to the police for prosecution.
NA Recruitment form is free.
Finally, you could help somebody gain employment by sharing this information. That’s how to keep the bond of frienship alive. Click on our social media button to do just this. Follow us on our Facebook handle to ensure regular update on this.
Founder/Managing Partner of Complete Full Marks Consultants Ltd. An Economist turned Chattered Accountant and Tax Practitioner with over 37 years of industrial experience.