- Private Extra Moral Tutorial Lectures Business Plan In Nigeria,
- And How To Start Up A Tutorial Centre And Start Making Millions Of Naira. Furthermore, How To Start A Tutorial Centre In Nigeria.
- In addition, Tutoring Business Plan, JAMB Lesson, and Extra Moral Class.
- Then, Tutoring Business Ideas, in addition to, Tutoring Business Plan In pdf,
- And, finally, How To Start A Lesson Centre. Private Tutor Business Plan In Nigeria-Guidelines & Manual.
How to Start Now:
Steps to Take:
- Articulate what to do;
- Make capital budget;
- Make materials budget;
- Talk to somebody about the business – a friend, family member, partner, investor, collaborator, competition etc.
- Make personnel budget;
- Make turnover budget;
- Get a business coach or consultant to help you;
- Make your service delivery/marketing assessment;
- Plan for expansion
- Chart a management pathway – as a management road map
- Belong to a trade association;
- Get Bank loan, investors and partners
- Get Bank of Industry Small Scale Entrepreneurship loan
- Ask for & get government/donor/NGO’s help;
- Get Bank of Industry-Dangoted Sponsored Entrepreneurs’ loan
- Get NAFDAC Registration,
- Finally, get Ministry of Trade and Investment Accreditation/Trade marks
- Get Nigeria Export promotion council accreditation/registration
Tutoring Business Segmentation/Target Market:
- Foreign languages, French, English,Spanish, etc.)
- Music & Dance classes
- Professional examinations like your ICAN, CITN, ICPM, CCNA, etc.
- Computer appreciation/application tutoring (Microsoft Packages, programming languages, etc.)
- Adult Education
- Cooking Classes
- Event Management training
- And lots more
The first thing to do. A feasibility study. Ask around Get to those who are already in the business. Therefore, in your research/survey decide on:
- the age group of the students you will tutor . These could be primary school kids, secondary school kids or older people.
- Make a list of the subjects your tutoring business will offer.
- Research on various teaching techniques.
- Then, settle on a few you’re good at and then decide on where to teach your clients. This could be at your home, your student’s homes or a hired place. By the time you are through with all of these you would have gathered much information about this business.
- Then Visit www.completefmc.com and click the Business Plan and Feasibility label. That is to get variety of business plan templates that can guide you do your business plan yourself.
2. To continue;
- Get a business plan – But to do a professional business plan. To do your business analysis, financial plan and financial feasibility analysis. Contact email@example.com for this.
- Register your business name with CAC Nigeria – call +234 8034347851 for this.
- Finance – Plan for Initial/start-up capital. That’s for Fixed assets and working capital. The business plan could tell you how much you need for the business. It could also be tailored to suite the amount of money you have in hand.
- Gain some working or extra-moral tutorial/school business management experience;
- Location – Decide how to locate your business – in-house or otherwise. Get a good, public accessible location. This could be School environments, Popular bus stops or bus terminals. Or, Parks, religious premises & environs, town centres and others.
- Approval – Get necessary permit from concerned homes, government or controlling trade unions. Otherpermits from institutions where you want to locate your business.
- Equipment – Fixed Assets – Computer systems if applicable. Generator, Furniture (plastic chairs, desk/table, book rack/shelf) etc.
- Working Tools – your working capital/consumables – Purchase tutoring supplies. Such as text books, study guides, lesson/ lecture notes, papers/pens, writing board etc. Miscellaneous expenses, & left-over cash in hand.
- Marketing: Advertise your services in places where parents or clients frequent – primary school kids at school gates and seek for school administrators collaborations.
- Personnel – For home tutorials, you can do alone However, for outside venues and for expansion need get two or three personnel, That’s to augment your efforts. They must be those with good qualification, teaching experience, and excellent emotional competencies. Those of teamwork, patience, enthusiasm, humility and self-restraint, reliability and availability.
PRIVATE EXTRA-TUTORIAL COACHING CENTRE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA – SAMPLE BUSINESS PLAN:
THE EXECUTIVE SUMMARY:
WHAT WE BRING INTO THE MARKET:
- Excellent, comprehensive, and high quality tutorials
- Friendly well-trained staff
- Convenient and conducive teaching environments
- Excellent Home tutorials
- Students/parents satisfaction
- Low cost tutorials
- Excellent teaching methods
- Collaboration with Universities and other high institutions for our students’ admissions.
|TUTORIALS FOR ADULTS|
PRIVATE EXTRA-TUTORIAL COACHING CENTRE BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA –
ASK FOR MORE:
- Risk Analysis
- The market and the Industry Analysis;
- Marketing mix/strategies;
- Financial plans and forecast with projected income statements, balance sheet and fund flow statement.
- SWOT Analysis
- And others.