Hilton Worldwide Recruiting Administrative Coordinator – The Administrative Coordinator provides the Team with administrative support, including typing, filing, answering telephones, taking messages, maintaining appointment calendar, making travel arrangements, internal customer service and other general office duties.
If you can offer this, then you are qualified for this job. What next? Read carefully and apply strictly observing all instructions.
Recruiting Administrative Coordinator
Table of Contents
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels.
For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value.
Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
JOB VACANCY AND CONDITIONS:
Job ID: HOT04KJG
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Brand: Curio – A Collection by Hilton
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Worldwide Brand?
- Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
- Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
- At Hilton, our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team!
Hilton Worldwide Recruiting Administrative Coordinator
An Administrative Coordinator provides the Team with administrative support, including typing, filing, answering telephones, taking messages, maintaining appointment calendar, making travel arrangements, internal customer service and other general office duties.
Specifically you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Opens incoming mail, dates stamps and distributes accordingly
- Sends outgoing mail, both interoffice and outside of the hotel
- Routes mail, faxes and other printed matter
- Prepares and types correspondence and fairly complex numerical/financial reports, as directed
- Prepares correspondence on behalf of management
- Duplicates, copies and distributes and mails material for the department/office
- Orders and maintains office supplies and equipment
- Maintains files and equipment in an orderly and professional manner
- Uses the property’s email system and maintains their email box, as is policy
- Additionally this position may or may not have access and/or control over the email box of assigned supervisor(s)
- Appropriate business use of telephone and voice email system
- Greets internal and external customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Announces visitors and/or handles requests, as appropriate
Recruiting Administrative Coordinator
Qualification, Experience and skills:
An Administrative Coordinator serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent administration and IT skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous administrative experience in a fast paced environment
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Founder/Managing Partner of Complete Full Marks Consultants Ltd. An Economist turned Chattered Accountant and Tax Practitioner with over 37 years of industrial experience.