Re-register your Public Company as Private Company – Here are procedures to convert & re-register private company to public company. In addition are, requirements for registering a company in Nigeria at C.A.C. Furthermore, are corporate affairs commission list of registered companies and how to check if a company is registered in Nigeria.
As a matter of fact, the Nigeria’s Corporate Affairs Commission issues guidelines and procedures on how conversions from one type of entity class to other is to be done. In this post, are the requirements and possible approaches on how you can make the conversion smoothly.
How to Re-register your Public Company as Private Company – C.A.C REQUIREMENTS
Table of Contents
These information are very vital.
- Evidenve of name availability and reservation
- Special resolution singed by 2 direcotrs or a direcor and secretary
- Application for the re-registration singed by Director and Secretary
- Duly stamped Memorandum and Article of Assoocation marked altered for this purpose
- Furthrmore, updated annual return filing
- Updated section 553 of CAMA where applicable
- Payment of fees.
- The special resolution must specify the purpose of the resolution, That must reflect the subject matter and the alterations on the Memo and Article of Association. All has to conform with CAMA provisions for private company.
- The application shall not be made earlier than 28 days after the passing of the resolution. In which case, there is no application pending at the court for the cancellation of the resolution
- futhermore, where such application is before a court, an application for re-registration will not be effected. The application before the court must be withdrawn. Or, an order is given confirming such resolution. In fact, such order must be delivered to CAC.
How to Re-register your Public Company as Private Company – GET HELP HERE
In fact, this is a help line. Our approach is simple. If you want to do the conversion, we will require you to send in your personal data only. We will help you generate the other documents. This is to avoid delays in filing this notice of conversion.
As a matter of fact, we are Chartered Accountants. Complete Full Marks Consultants Limited is the firm. It has the incorporation mandate to handing corporate documentations, tax management, accounting and auditing services among others. To know more about us and our services click these links.
Contact us today.
Contact us if you have need of us, via,
Phone: +234 8034347851, +234 8097900795
Founder/Managing Partner of Complete Full Marks Consultants Ltd. An Economist turned Chattered Accountant and Tax Practitioner with over 37 years of industrial experience.