Project Cost Estimator Engineer @ Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC)
Table of Contents
If you are a Project Cost Estimator Engineer, this is a very good opportunity to join Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC). Hurry now and apply for Project Cost Estimator Engineer @ Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC). The online appliation form, procedure, job requirements and conditions re all here. Just read on.
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC)
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is a pioneer and leader in the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees. This is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Project Cost Estimator Engineer @ Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) – Job Title: Project Cost Estimator Engineer
Ref Id: 98745BR
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- To deliver and maintain standard, consistent and realistic cost estimates reflecting assessed risk parameters for each project.
- Methodologies and tools for Cost Estimates – Utilize cost methodologies and tools to produce cost estimates (Type-0&1) inclusive of engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning and start-up scope and costs. Incorporate project complexity factors into project estimates and assemble key input data such as project objectives, scope and execution plan.
- Formulate methodologies for deriving quantities from design parameters. Perform scenario comparisons and uncertainty analysis and sensitivities on cost estimates, reflecting analysis of project risks. Support reviews and assurance of cost estimates. Benchmark against historical performance, industry norms and established KPIs.
- Assess prospect scope and main components to develop consistent “”building block”” estimates (Type-2) for each concept under consideration.
- Translate the identified project scope and engineering deliverables into the estimate of capital expenditure costs composed of detailed MTOs matched with detailed pricing and construction unit hours (Type-3). Identify areas of uncertainty and apply appropriate allowances.
Project Cost Estimator Engineer @ Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) – Responsibilities
- Work with the Risk Management team to develop appropriate Cost Risk Models.
- Develop Estimate Plan detailing how the estimate will be developed.
- Develop Estimate Basis to document how estimate was developed.
- Manage Estimating Data – Support process to collect actual cost performance, condition and normalize data for future use, develop metrics and benchmarking information. Support process to store Estimate files in a consistent, secure location.
- Utilize Technical, Economical, Commercial, Organizational & Political (TECOP) profile to establish appropriate deterministic cost contingency.
- Support development of “probabilistic cost analysis”
- Shell Projects & Technology Project Services organization is part of the Project Management function and provides steer and guidance for the organization to develop credible, competitive and ingenious solutions across the four key Project Services disciplines of Risk Management, Cost Estimation, Cost Engineering and Planning/Scheduling across the Businesses.
- These project services capabilities are provided on a global and integrated basis contribute to top quartile project delivery performance.
Project Cost Estimator Engineer @ Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) – Requirements
- Engineering Degree and/or Certification as a Cost Estimator or equivalent experience
- Minimum 8 years industry experience including lead estimator positions.
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills
- Fully versed with Cost Estimating principles, techniques and industry standard tools.
- Good understanding of all phases of the project delivery process.
Application Closing Date
11th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
APPLY ALSO FOR:
- FG Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES 2019) & How to Apply
- Police Service Commission (PSC) Shortlisting Constables for 2019 Recruitment
- How to Apply for 2019 Big Brother Naija Audition
- Project Cost Estimator Engineer @ Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC)
- INEC JOBS 2019
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019 Cadre Group & Qualifications
- Graduate Inbound & POS Support Officers Recruitment @ UBA
- The Nigerian Navy 2019 Recruitment Application Guidelines
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Ongoing Job Recruitment
- NAF 2018 DSSC LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FOR TRAINING
- INEC Adhoc & Exp. Staff Recruitment for 2019 Election
- Entry Level Recruitment @ Access Bank Plc
Project Cost Estimator Engineer @ Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) – Disclaimer
- Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
- Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
- The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
- Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Founder/Managing Partner of Complete Full Marks Consultants Ltd. An Economist turned Chattered Accountant and Tax Practitioner with over 37 years of industrial experience.