State Programme Coordinator for NDDC LIFEND
Table of Contents
Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) recruits State Programme Coordinator for NDDC LIFEND. Th location is Nassarawa, Kogi and Enugu . If you are intersted in the position, here are the requirements and method of application.
The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) in Collaboration with International Fund for Agriculture Development (IFAD) and the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) is implementing a Livelihood Improvement Family Enterprise in the Niger Delta States (LIFE-ND).
State Programme Coordinator for NDDC LIFE-ND
To facilitate implementation of the project, the partners want qualified and competent personnel to fill the underlisted position:
Job Title: State Programme Coordinator (SPC)
Locations: Nassarawa, Kogi and Enugu
Job Type: Contract (1 year)
Reporting and Location: Directly to the State Programme Coordinator
State Programme Coordinator for NDDC LIFE-ND Job Summary
- The FGN/IFAD VCDP is desirous of engaging the services of Technical specialist and staff to facilitate VCDP and other IFAD Assisted programs implementation at the proposed additional VCDP states of Nassarawa, Kogi and Enugu.
- The State Programme Coordinator (SPC) is responsible for the coordination of Project activities in the state, as well as managing the SPMU office.
- Head the secretariat of the State Value Chain Steering Committee (SVCSC).
- Oversee the implementation of the Programme within the State.
- Supervise the staff of SPMU office.
- Liaise with other relevant programmes, technical departments and the participating Local Government Councils to ensure synergy for effective implementation of field activities.
- Oversee contracting of support staff, consultants, and service providers.
- Prepare the state annual work plan and budget based on the consolidated commodity cluster action plans and submit to NPMU and lEAD for approval.
- Facilitate regular meetings of farmer organizations in the area of production, processing and marketing.
- Coordinate regular monitoring visits and technical support by SPMU expert to FOs.
- Ensure regular meetings of the Local Government Value Chain Advisory Committee (LGVCAC).
- Ensure timely reporting and quality of reports to SVCSC and PMU.
State Programme Coordinator for NDDC LIFE-ND Job Qualification and Experience
- M.Sc. degree or equivalent in Agriculture, Agricultural Economics, or other related disciplines.
- Minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience including at least 3 years in a management position.
- Proven track record in the field of agriculture or rural development.
- Good writing skills and computer literacy will be an advantage.
- Fluency in local language is a major advantage.
Application Closing Date
16th April, 2019.
State Programme Coordinator for NDDC LIFE-ND Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications with detailed CV of not more than 5 pages to the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This contracted appointment is for a period of one (1) year in the first instance, renewable subject to satisfactory performance acceptable to FGN/IFAD.
Follow us on our Facebook and Tweeter handles to ensure career and recruitment updates. Check out the current recruitment.
- State Business and Market Development Officer (SBMDO) @ Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD)
- State Agricultural Processing Quality Enhancement Officer (APQEO) @ Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD)
- State Programme Coordinator for NDDC LIFE-ND
Founder/Managing Partner of Complete Full Marks Consultants Ltd. An Economist turned Chattered Accountant and Tax Practitioner with over 37 years of industrial experience.