Available Tax Management Services for Organisations & Individuals in Nigeria
How do I pay tax in Nigeria? This is the question this write-up is poised to answer. Therefore, if that is your question just keep on reading. The tax regime in Nigeria is majorly divided into two. Those for companies and those for individuals. That is to say, all businesses registered in Nigeria pay Companies Income Tax (CIT), while individuals as partnerships, ventures, Sole Traders or other individual earnings pay Personal Income Tax (PIT). So, individuals pay it as PAYE (Pay-As-You-Earn) taxes from employment, or Taxes from a self-employment. So, details of Available Tax Management Services for Organisations & Individuals in Nigeria is given here.
Furthermore, Available Tax Management Services for Organisations & Individuals in Nigeria re conducted through www.firs.gov.ng portal. The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) renders assurance and tax regulatory services in Nigeria. Here also are types of taxes collected by state government in Nigeria through State Inland Revenue Services (SIRS). In total, these are how to pay taxes in Nigeria.
Available Tax Management Services for Organisations & Individuals in Nigeria – FIRS / SBIR REVENUE SERVICES:
In furtherance to the above, the under-listed tax management services are available for your business and other organisations at all time. You don’t need to bother yourself with tax paperwork, we will do them for you. Just contact us for Applications or related Tax Services to Federal Inland Revenue Service [FIRS] or State Internal Revenue Service [SBIR] via +234 8034347851 or email@example.com.
- Registration for Tax Identification Number [TIN] – FIRS
- Value Added Tax registration [VAT] – FIRS
- Application for Company Tax Clearance Certificate – TCC
- Registration for Personal Tax Identification number [TIN] – SBIR
- Application for Individual Tax clearance certificate, eTCC (SBIRS)
- Pay As You Earn (P.A.Y.E.) Registration and Administration
- Filing of Tax Returns – An annual thing
- Filing of Value Added Tax (VAT) Return – a monthly affair with a yearly reconciliation process.
- Preparation of Company Statement of Affairs – Especially for yet to be operational businesses.
- Company Financial Statement – An annual thing
- Miscellaneous Application and Filing – Yet, for other relevant applications, including tax query, tax audit processes.
How To Be Tax compliance: check out the following:-
- How do I work out my taxable income in Nigeria?
- And, How companies get their TCC
- Track Your With-holding Tax Credits
- How Start-ups Get TIN
- Business Initial TCC
- How to Apply for Company Annual Tax Return Riling
- How to Obtain Individual Tax Clearance Certificates
- Individual Annual Tax Returns & TCC
Available Tax Management Services for Organisations & Individuals in Nigeria – What You Must Do Now:
YES. In fact, this is simple. Contact us today for any of the requirements of the listed issues above. We will take it up from there. As professional accountants and tax practissioners, we will ensure you have the best services. Get more information on this website concerning your business and personal income tax matters by clicking HERE.
Finally, don’t, keep this information to yourself alone. Make effort now to share this to reach your friends and colleagues. Just use our social media buttons on this page to do that. In fact, if you follow us on our Facebook or tweeter handle, you will enjoy more updates from us.