NSCDC 2019 massive recruitment Superintendent Cadre
Table of Contents
NSCDC 2019 massive recruitment Superintendent Cadre requirements, recruitment portal and elegibility requirements are here. As a matter of fact, The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Service Board (CDFIPB) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointment for Corps Offiers. NSCDC 2019 massive recruitment Superintendent Cadre Recruitment online registration procedure follows.
- Assistant Superintendent of Corps II (ASCII) – (Graduate & Exp.)
- Superintendent of Corps (SC) Optometrists
- nspector of Corps (IC) Nursing
- Superintendent of Corps (SC) Dentist
- Superintendent of Corps (SC) Medical Doctor
- Be a Nigerians by birth
- Possess the requisites qualifications and certificates. Any certificates qualifications unpresented and accepted @ recruitment center; – shall not be accepted after recruitment.
- Be fit. And present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
- Be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Not be members of secret society, Cult or Drug Addicts etc.
- Not have been involved in any financially embarrassment.
- Be between the ages 18 and 30 years
And, heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females. In addition, Chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men. He/she must also be Computer Literacy as an added advantage
Application Closing Date
7th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to start
NSCDC 2019 massive recruitment Superintendent Cadre – APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- Please read the following instructions carefully before proceeding with your application:
- Click on Start your application button above to commence your application. You’ll be required to register using valid email and apassword.
- After successful registration, a confirmation message will be sent to the email you provided.
CHECK YOUR SPAM MESSAGES IF YOU CAN’T FIND IT WITHIN YOUR INBOX.
- Click on the link provided to continue your application
- After successful confirmation, log in with the combination of your email and password.
- You re required to complete the bio-data (personal information) section first. Without completing this section, you cannot proceed with your application.
- Please complete all the provided sections with accurate information. Ensure you print out your acknowledgement slip at the end of your application
- Email: email@example.com for further assistance
- Candidates re expected to log into the website above, fill and summit the application form online. Candidates re advised to print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- Application must be Online
- Candidate should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
- National Driver’s License is a requirement
APPLY ALSO FOR:
For more information on Civil defence recruitment 2019 Click Here.
Founder/Managing Partner of Complete Full Marks Consultants Ltd. An Economist turned Chattered Accountant and Tax Practitioner with over 37 years of industrial experience.