Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (Borno) @ CCDRN – Centre for Community Development and Research Network (CCDRN)/Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (Borno), Latest Job at Centre for Community Development and Research Network (CCDRN)/Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (Borno);current and on-going recruitment in CCDRN has job vacancies for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (Borno),Finance and Admin Officer (Yobe), Programme Officer, Finance and Admin officer (Borno),and Nutrition officer.
Therefore if you have the requirements and can live and work in Borno or Yobe states, go through this publication and apply accordingly.
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (Borno)@ CCDRN
Table of Contents
Centre for Community Development and Research Network (CCDRN) is a registered local Non-governmental organization (NGO) with its head office in Kaduna. CCDRN partners with communities, philanthropists, government and donors to provide sustainable community development services in the areas of conflict resolution, peace building, economic empowerment, agriculture, health, education as well as governance.
We are looking for a suitable candidate to fill the vacancy below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
- Coordinate weekly with the National M&E Officer to determine priority tasks
- Coordinate with the National M&E Officer to Develop Monitoring and Evaluation tools according to CCDRN and donor standards;
- Ensure that the implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities in the state are in line with the project’s implementation plan and meets the donor and project’s M&E needs of CCDRN.
- Disseminate findings from evaluations to support organizational learning and contribute to policy processing or development;
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analyses of data collected during formative studies, M&E assignments and operations research activities as needed;
- Coordinate with the National M&E Officer and the state program manager to ensure timely, accurate and appropriate reporting of M&E activities and results to the donor/funder.
- Oversee the activities of data collectors (enumerators) at the state level
- Work collaboratively with other program staff to ensure necessary program planning, development and implementation activities function smoothly and efficiently.
- Work collaboratively with staff and partners to ensure that resources for effective and timely program implementation are available.
- Support the implementation of programme activities in the state
- Perform any other duty commensurate with the position.
Click for other recruitment information
Application Guides for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- what does a monitoring and evaluation officer do
- duties and responsibilities of monitoring and evaluation manager
- job description for monitoring and evaluation assistant
- skills required for monitoring and evaluation
- monitoring and evaluation officer interview questions
- duties of monitoring officer
- monitoring and evaluation specialist job description
- monitoring and evaluation officer salary
Qualifications,Experience and Personal Skills:
- Minimum of university degree in any Science or Social Science course
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- Strong computer skills (proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Excel and data entry/analysis software, e.g.)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Monitoring and Evaluation in an NGO environment
- Demonstrated skills in the technical side of M&E design and implementation.
- Strong organisational, interpersonal and management skills
- Good problem solving and independent thinking skills
- Excellent skills in facilitation, team building and coordination.
- Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple tasks, short deadline and intense pressure to perform.
- Willingness to travel to any part of the state
Application Closing Date
12th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in one e-mail attachment to: email@example.com
Late application will not be considered.
Please clearly indicate the Position and State in the subject line of your mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (Borno)@ CCDRN
For Recruitment Updates:
This website will continue to give you update on recruitment exercises, but you have to do yourself a big favour by checking on this website daily.
Otherwise, send in your e-mail address through our follow by e-mail tab at the right-hand corner of this page, or send in your comments or questions through the send in comment tab on this page too, you will be reached also.
If you click on the social media share buttons below this post you will let all your loved ones have this information.
Also Read: Finance and Admin Officer (Yobe) at Centre for Community Development and Research Network (CCDRN)
Partner with us by referrals on commission basis – preparation of business plans, accounting and auditing jobs, tax management matters, registration of companies and obtaining mining licences.
Founder/Managing Partner of Complete Full Marks Consultants Ltd. An Economist turned Chattered Accountant and Tax Practitioner with over 37 years of industrial experience.