Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment: Business Banker for Eket – Akwa Ibom – Look out for Standard Bank – Business Banker (Eket) – Akwa Ibom NA NA, Standard Bank – Business Banker (Eket) – Akwa Ibom, Business Banker Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank and Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment: Business Banker for Eket – Akwa Ibom.
Others are – Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment for Graduate Personal Bankers, Stanbic IBTC Bank Ongoing 2022 Job Recruitment,Stanbic IBTC Bank recruitment portal http//careers.peopleclick.eu.com and Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment: Graduate Personal Banker @ Lafia Nasarawa.
Table of Contents
Stanbic IBTC Bank has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years. It’s now in over 16 countries across the African continent. Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group that focuses on emerging markets globally and in Africa in particular.
To help drive Stanbic IBTC Bank success into the future, resourceful individuals are being recruited to join the banks dedicated team at her various offices.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment: Business Banker for Eket – Akwa Ibom
Stanbic IBTC Bank is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Banker
Job ID: 29500
Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
Job Sector: Banking
This is to:
- Provide a basic, branch-based business banking sales and service facility to a portfolio of small business customers requiring uncomplicated and standardized financial product solutions
- Core Responsibilities/Accountabilities
- Explain, promote and sell a range of appropriate Stanbic IBTC product offerings and solutions that meet the financial needs of small business customers.
- Selling includes acquiring and opening new business accounts (walk-in customers)
- Cross-selling additional products & services to existing customers (walk-in customers, during pro-active telephone conversations).
- Identifying sales leads for associate company stakeholders e.g. Vehicle and Asset Finance; Electronic Banking (Business Online); Card; etc. Mining existing customer data to identify expansion and/or additional business opportunities.
- Identifying opportunities to migrate top-end customers.
- Performing a liaison role between customers and back-office service fulfillment and credit functions.
- Educating clients regarding the parameters and routine procedures governing standard SME product and service offerings to ensure the correct customer behavior and product usage.
- Adhering to record keeping requirements as outlined by CBN and the Nigeria Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU)
Academic Qualification and Cognate Experience
- Minimum of a 2.2 BSc degree from an accredited University
- Not less than 2 years relevant experience in Banking preferably in relationship/transactional banking.
- Business Assistant experience to the Business Manager is ideal.
- This experience provides an understanding of how to interact with and sell to personal banking customers, as well as how the principles of scored lending are applied in practice.
- Experience in Credit origination.
- Previous experience running a small business.
- Business and Financial Advisory
- Knowledge of Asset Management Products
- Credit Analysis
- E-Channel management
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should visit http//careers.peopleclick.eu.com/careerscp to apply online.
For More information:
This website will continue to give you update on job vacancies, recruitment schedules, requirements, interview date and likely questions. Your duty is always to visit this site for such updates.
Send in your comments through the comment box on this page. Follow us on any of the social media platforms on this page, if you click any of them you will be connected.
Founder/Managing Partner of Complete Full Marks Consultants Ltd. An Economist turned Chattered Accountant and Tax Practitioner with over 37 years of industrial experience.