How to Grab 5 Current Job Vacancies at Abuja Clinic
How to Grab 5 Current Job Vacancies at Abuja Clinic – For these 5 job vacancies, gt yourself acquainted with Abuja clinics contact numbers, Abuja clinic Maitama address, Abuja clinics Karu, Abuja clinics owner, and Abuja clinics address. Associated with these are also reliance hospital Abuja recruitment, and federal staff hospital Jabi recruitment.
Details of these job vacancies are given below. If you are qualified and interested in these jobs, please read through and apply as directed.
As a world health facility, Abuja Clinics is dedicated to providing all your health needs both curative and preventive. It boasts of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. Abuja Clinics has highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. The computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. Abuja Clinics aims at setting a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
Abuja Clinics is recruiting to fill the following job positions in Abuja
(1) Position: Operation Executive
Ref No.: 2018 OP 01
- The role holder will review and develop job descriptions for all cadre of staff with parameters for work flow, reporting contents, evaluation and monitoring.
- He/she will also develop key performance indicators for all staff with instruments for continuous assessment of staff performance
- Furthermore, he/she will formulate methods/processes of strengthening and projecting the organization’s brand to be both seen and felt
- Consequently, creating systems for making all staff buy into the organization’s brand thus becoming promoters of its services individually and collectively
- Thereby, develop a culture of service delivery in all staff in line with 21st century global service delivery standards
- And develop and inculcate the principle of line managers, incident reporting and monitoring among hospital staff
- He/she will develop a standard promotional criteria for all cadre of staff
- And therefore, create a sustainable, healthy, strong and progressive corporate governance structure that will stand the test of time.
- By this he/she will review and develop policies and protocols in all aspects of hospital activity.
The role holder must have
- A minimum qualification of an MBA.
- First Degree in Humanities
The job holder must have not less than 10 years experience, out of which 5 years in a managerial level in the following areas:
- Business planning and administration
- Business financial management
- Policy and Strategy development and execution
- Process development and improvement
- Financial projection and analysis
- Risk management
- Personnel management
(2) Position: Male Security Guard
REF: 2018 SG 04
Interested Candidate must have
- At least SSCE with experience from a corporate organization.
- Possession of OND qualification from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
(3) Position: Maintenance Officer
REF: 2018 MO 05
Interested candidate must have
- At least B.Sc. or HND in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with at least 3 years post NYSC experience in building maintenance.
- Proficiency in international languages such as French/Spanish/German will be an added advantage.
(4) Position: Legal/Administrative Officer
Ref: 2018 LO 03
Interested candidates must have
- At least a Degree in Law from a reputable University with a minimum of 4 years post NYSC and call experience in similar position.
- Evidence of having graduate from Nigeria law school is mandatory.
- Membership of either Chartered Institute of Arbitrators of Nigeria or Institute of Company Secretaries (ICSAN) will be an added advantage.
(5) Position: Housekeeper
REF: 2018 HK 01
- Interested candidate should have at least a first degree with 2years of experience in the hospitality industry.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit: http://188.8.131.52/blog/dbaks/onlineapp/profile.aspx to apply online
Keep in touch with this website for your recruitment updates.