How to Grab 5 Current Job Vacancies at Abuja Clinic
(1) Position: Operation Executive
- The role holder will review and develop job descriptions for all cadre of staff with parameters for work flow, reporting contents, evaluation and monitoring.
- He/she will also develop key performance indicators for all staff with instruments for continuous assessment of staff performance
- Furthermore, he/she will formulate methods/processes of strengthening and projecting the organization’s brand to be both seen and felt
- Consequently, creating systems for making all staff buy into the organization’s brand thus becoming promoters of its services individually and collectively
- Thereby, develop a culture of service delivery in all staff in line with 21st century global service delivery standards
- And develop and inculcate the principle of line managers, incident reporting and monitoring among hospital staff
- He/she will develop a standard promotional criteria for all cadre of staff
- And therefore, create a sustainable, healthy, strong and progressive corporate governance structure that will stand the test of time.
- By this he/she will review and develop policies and protocols in all aspects of hospital activity.
- A minimum qualification of an MBA.
- First Degree in Humanities
- Business planning and administration
- Business financial management
- Policy and Strategy development and execution
- Process development and improvement
- Financial projection and analysis
- Risk management
- Personnel management
(2) Position: Male Security Guard
- At least SSCE with experience from a corporate organization.
- Possession of OND qualification from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
(3) Position: Maintenance Officer
- At least B.Sc. or HND in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with at least 3 years post NYSC experience in building maintenance.
- Proficiency in international languages such as French/Spanish/German will be an added advantage.
(4) Position: Legal/Administrative Officer
- At least a Degree in Law from a reputable University with a minimum of 4 years post NYSC and call experience in similar position.
- Evidence of having graduate from Nigeria law school is mandatory.
- Membership of either Chartered Institute of Arbitrators of Nigeria or Institute of Company Secretaries (ICSAN) will be an added advantage.
(5) Position: Housekeeper
- Interested candidate should have at least a first degree with 2years of experience in the hospitality industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit: http://126.96.36.199/blog/dbaks/onlineapp/profile.aspx to apply online