Table of Contents
NIGERIAN NAVY DSSC COURSE 25/ 2021/2022 RECRUITMENT FLIGHT SURGEON
The Aviation Medicine department invites applications Nationwide for the positions listed on this page. In this post are requirements and procedures for the online application, if you are qualified and interested, please read on and follow instructions and apply as directed.
- Fellowship of West African Colleges or National Medical Colleges in the respective specialization such as FWACS, FWACO, FMCOG or equivalents obtained from foreign institutions.
- Certificate or Registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Certificate of Registration of Additional Certificates.
- All other relevant certificates.
- Applicants who obtained credentials from foreign institutions should ensure that the certificates are authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education.
- Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC.
- Applicants must possess the National ID Card or National ID Card Acknowledgment slip.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.62 metres tall.
- Applicants should be between 35 and 40 years of age by 31st March, 2022.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for a screening interview. The date and time of the interview will be communicated via this website.
- You are warned against giving or tendering fake certificates or false information. Any false information or fake certificates discovered, at any stage will lead to your disqualification and subsequent prosecution.
- You are required to print out the online documents on successful completion of the online application process.
Application Closing Date:
Method of Application:
Founder/Managing Partner of Complete Full Marks Consultants Ltd. An Economist turned Chattered Accountant and Tax Practitioner with over 37 years of industrial experience.