Component @ SAMPLE BUSINESS PLAN FOR PRINTING COMPANY IN NIGERIA
- Your business Articulation – what to do;
- Your Start-up processes/standing – e.g. your business legal status.
- Capital budget;
- Materials budget;
- Your personnel budget;
- Your turnover budget;
- Service delivery/marketing assessment;
- Financing plan
- Your Financial Projections
- Financial Feasibilities – Break-even analysis etc
- Income Statements, Balance Sheet, and cash flow statement projections.
- Chart your management pathway – as a management road map
- Talk to somebody about the business – a friend, family member, partner, investor, collaborator, competition etc.
- Plan for expansion
- Get a business coach or consultant to help you;
- Belong to a trade association;
- Ask for & get government/donor/NGO’s help;
- Get Bank loan, investors and partners
- Overall, get Bank of Industry Small Scale Entrepreneurship loan
- And, Bank of Industry-Dangoted Sponsored Entrepreneurs’ loan
Categories of Small Printing Business
- Small shop NO equipment printing business
- Errand printing business
- Small shop few equipment printing business
- Partners/collaborators printing business
|MODERN PRINTING TECHNOLOGY|
This business plan is taking a general approach template. Therefore, it’s suitable for adjustments to suite your type of printing business.
Company Business Overview:
- Souvenirs eg: Jotter, Writing pads, Programme booklets for events etc.
- Publicity Material: Handbills, Posters, etc
- Educational Material: Exercise Books, Textbooks etc.
- In addition, are Office document: Receipts, Invoice, Files, Letterheads, business cards etc
- Flex Banners and Sticker for adverts
- Achieve a constant growth in turnover in 12 months.
- Generate customer satisfaction so that at least 70% of our customer base is repeat business.
- Provide quality product at reasonable prices with exceptional services.
- One stop-shop for printing activities in Nigeria.
- A provider of fast and reliable services to all our clients
Sample Business Plan For Printing Company In Nigeria – Success Path.
- Good graphics design – With professional proficiency in design, our customer always come looking for us.
- Modern tools – modern tools produce modern desired printing outputs, and that brings a lot of customers to us.
- Quality printing paper and other materials – No cutting corners – Quality materials I correlated with quality outputs, and our customers know this.
- Quality printing output – digital separation machine brings the best out of printing works. Output is end product of all printing efforts. This is what we work for.
- Time delivery: Time is money both for us and for our customers. Therefore, Jobs are timely completed and delivered to customers.