How To Apply For Youth Empowerment Grants In Nigeria/Business Plan for Youth Empowerment Grants In Nigeria – Therefore, these are for Youth empowerment in Nigeria 2018, empowerment program in Nigeria 2019, youth empowerment recruitment and youth empowerment and development initiative 2018/2019. Additionally, How To Apply For Federal Small-Business Grants For Women In Nigeria, Business Plan for Federal Small Scale Business Grant In Nigeria. In fact, associated with this topic are Free government money, housing grants, small business grants, government grant agencies, small business start-up loan and grant funding.
Available Business Plan Templates:
As a matter of fact, as professional business plan writers, we are pleased to inform you that business plan samples and templates for government grants, business grant proposal sample, business grant proposal sample letter, and World Bank FADAMA grant business plan model. Then are – Youwin Business plan, Tony Elumelu Foundation grants, Special Federal Government Grants for agriculture, youth empowerment and poverty alleviation programme-types of business plans are available now. Others are for Bank of Industry (BOI) soft loans and grants, Dangote/BOI soft loans/revolving loans and grants and SMADEN sponsored entrepreneurship programmes. .
In addition, available also are, how to write a grant proposal for a small business in pdf, free sample grant proposal template, how to write a proposal & Business plan for funding from government. Contact us today for yours.
How To Apply For Youth Empowerment Grants In Nigeria – Application Questions
As a matter of fact, before you apply for such grants, there are questions you must answer to qualify for such grants. The grants sponsors/donors would want you to tell them why you need the grant. In fact, these are covered in this post; How To Apply For Youth Empowerment Grants In Nigeria/Business Plan for Youth Empowerment Grants In Nigeria. Don’t worry, we will answer the questions for you.
Such questions are:
1. How big is the current market served by your business? Please explain in detail (150words)
Answer: State the size of the industry market and how much market share you have now and or wish to generate within the period.
2. What is your current base? Supply their total number and list a few of them ( 150 words)
Answer: State your current business market share. Give list of your market segmentation and how you manage them.
3. Furthermore, through which channels ( direct sales, online distribution etc) do you reach out to your current and future customer segment ? (100 words)
Answer: Define your marketing strategies here. List out your target market, segments and marketing mix.
4. What value will you deliver to you customer that would retain with you and attract new customer? (100 words)
Answer: Define the brand of your products and define your customer loyalty. Stipulate/illustrate that over 80% of your customers are repeat customers.
5. In addition, what type of products/ service would you offer your current and potential customer to satisfy their needs. ( 150 words)
Answers: Define what product/service you have now and how to innovatively improve/add value to them to satisfy your customers.
6. What are the main production activities required in your proposed business? ( 150 words)
Answer: Define your production processes that will generate the required products/services. For mass production leading to cheap unit cost of production, indicate the use of computer aided desing/production.
7. In addition, who are your current and potential supplies and which raw material resources/ items would you require from them? (100 words)
Answer: Explain what raw materials needed for the production processes as explained above, and give details of how you get your raw materials. Give some details of your suppliers.
How To Apply For Youth Empowerment Grants In Nigeria – TYPES OF GRANTS
Therefore, before you continue, bear in mind that there are two general types of grants-in-aid:
- Block grants: Money given for a fairly broad purpose with few strings attached.
- Categorical grants: Money given for a specific purpose that comes with restrictions concerning how the money should be spent.
Consequently, Government grants are in various types.
- There are revolving funds,
- Those not expected to be repaid
- Those that include technical assistance and those without technical assistance
- Others are loans or loan guarantee with interest rate subsidy,
- And Others.
What type of grants do you want?
Furthermore, in Nigeria there are grants that relate to:
- Federal Government Grants For Women
- Federal Government Grants For Youth
- State Government Grants For Women
- Ecological Resettlement Funds
Furthermore, are –
- State Government Grants For Widows
- State Government Grants For Youth
- UNESCO Small Grants Programme On Poverty Eradication
- Small Business Innovation Research And Small Business Grants
- Technology Transfer Programs Grants
- Women’s Business Centres Grants
- Economic Development Administration Grants
- Small Business Development Centres Grants
- World Bank Assisted Programmes
- World Bank Grants For Fisheries
- In addition is, World Bank FADAMA Programme
- Apply for Unemployment Benefits.
- Food Stamps (SNAP Food Benefits)
- Welfare or Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- And many others
From the list above, you will understand that there are variety of federal and state grants. Then understanding the following points is important.
- How does a government grant work?
- Are federal grants free?
- Grants and scholarships are often called “gift aid” because they are free money—financial aid that doesn’t have to be repaid.
- These Grants and scholarships can come from the federal government, your state or local government, your college or career school, or a private or nonprofit organization. Grants and Scholarships – Federal Student Aid.
You can now understand why what they require to be able to give out any grant is important. And that there is need to employ different format or design of questionnaires and business plan for differnt programmes for different goals. Every business plan questionnaire must be geared towards addressing such goals.
Therefore, for you to get such grants you will need to prove that you are capable of achieving the goals of the programme.
Furthermore, from what we have discussed so far, can you answer these following questions honestly. The single goal for these questions is to address your mindset about free government/NGO money.
- Are there free government grants?
- How can you get free grant money?
- Do you have to pay for a grant?
- What is a personal grant?
- In addition is, what are the different types of grants?
- What is the difference between a grant and a scholarship?
- Can you get a small business loan without collateral?
- What do you need to apply for a small business loan?
- And, how long does it take to get a grant from the government?
- How Long Does It Take to Get a Grant Proposal Approved?
- Do I qualify for any government assistance?
At this point, I am sure you are ready to apply for any support grant for youth empowerment now.
CLICK TO READ THESE RELATED TOPICS:
Finally, I know that you enjoyed this post, How To Apply For Youth Empowerment Grants In Nigeria/Business Plan for Youth Empowerment Grants In Nigeria. Well, every question raised above must be answered by you before you qualify for any Government Grant or Donor Agencies grants in Nigeria.
However, the good news is that Complete Full Marks Consultants Limited is ready to answer these questions for you and write a winning business plan for you. As professionals, with professional’s marks, no such agencies resists our model of business plan in line with their structured business plan models.
Contact us on email@example.com or +234 8034347851 for your Government, NGO grant business plan today.