How To Apply For Federal Small-Business Grants For Women In Nigeria/Business Plan for Federal Small Scale Business Grant In Nigeria – As professional business plan writers, we are pleased to inform you that business plan samples and templates for government grants, and business grant proposal sample are available. Available also are, business grant proposal sample letter, and how to write a grant proposal for a small business in pdf. Finally, free sample grant proposal template, how to write a proposal & Business plan for funding from government, are available.
Available also are World Bank FADAMA grant business plan model, Youwin Business plan, and Tony Elumelu Foundation grants. Then are, Special Federal Government Grants for agriculture, youth empowerment and poverty alleviation programme-types of business plans. Others are Bank of Industry (BOI) soft loans and grants, Dangote/BOI soft loans/revolving loans and grants and SMADEN sponsored entrepreneurship programmes.
Table of Contents
As a matter of fact, before you apply for such grants, there are questions you must answer to qualify for such grants. Furthermore, the grants sponsors/donors would want you to tell them why you need the grant.
As a matter of fact, these are covered in this post; How To Apply For Federal Small-Business Grants For Women In Nigeria. Business Plan for Federal Small Scale Business Grant In Nigeria,
In addition are issues relating to types of Grants:
There are two general types of grants-in-aid:
- Block grants: Money given for a fairly broad purpose with few strings attached.
- Categorical grants: Money given for a specific purpose that comes with restrictions concerning how the money should be spent.
Consequently, Government grants are in various types.
- There are revolving funds,
- Those not expected to be repaid
- Those that include technical assistance and those without technical assistance
- Others are loans or loan guarantee with interest rate subsidy,
How To Apply For Federal Small-Business Grants For Women In Nigeria – Type of Grants:
Therefore, what type of grants do you want?
In Nigeria there are grants that relate to:
- Federal Government Grants For Women
- Federal Government Grants For Youth
- State Government Grants For Women
- Ecological Resettlement Funds
- State Government Grants For Widows
- State Government Grants For Youth
- UNESCO Small Grants Programme On Poverty Eradication
- Small Business Innovation Research And Small Business Grants Technology Transfer Programs Grants
- Women’s Business Centres Grants
- Economic Development Administration Grants
- Small Business Development Centres Grants
- World Bank Assisted Programmes
- World Bank Grants For Fisheries
In addition are,
- World Bank FADAMA Programme
- Apply for Unemployment Benefits.
- Food Stamps (SNAP Food Benefits)
- Welfare or Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- And many others
Variety of Federal Grants:
Then understanding the following points is important.
How does a government grant work? Are federal grants free?
From the list above, you will understand that there are variety of federal grants.
Furthermore, grants and scholarships are often called “gift aid” because they are free money—financial aid that doesn’t have to be repaid.
These Grants and scholarships can come from the federal government, your state government, your college or career school, or a private or nonprofit organization. Grants and Scholarships – Federal Student Aid.
You can now understand why what they require to be able to give out any grant is important.
How To Apply For Federal Small-Business Grants For Women In Nigeria – Relevant Questions
Relevant Questions for Grants Business Plans are:
- Are there free government grants?
- How can you get free grant money?
- Do you have to pay for a grant?
- What is a personal grant?
- What are the different types of grants?
- Any difference between a grant and a scholarship?
- Can you get a small business loan without collateral?
- What do you need to apply for a small business loan?
- How long does it take to get a grant from the government?
- How Long Does It Take to Get a Grant Proposal Approved?
- Do I qualify for any government assistance?
- Federal Small-Business Grants For Women In Nigeria
- Business Plan for Federal Small Scale Business Grant In Nigeria
Concluding Part: Click here
In conclusion, I know that you enjoyed this post, How To Apply For Federal Small-Business Grants For Women In Nigeria/Business Plan for Federal Small Scale Business Grant In Nigeria. Well, every question raised above must be answered by you before you qualify for any Government Grant or Donor Agencies grants in Nigeria. As a matter of fact, the good news is that Complete Full Marks Consultants Limited is ready to answer these questions for you and write a winning business plan for you. In fact, as professionals, with professional’s marks, no such agencies resists our model of business plan in line with their structured business plan models.
firstname.lastname@example.org or +234 8034347851
CLICK TO READ THESE RELATED TOPICS
Founder/Managing Partner of Complete Full Marks Consultants Ltd. An Economist turned Chattered Accountant and Tax Practitioner with over 37 years of industrial experience.