How to apply for Agip Exploration Limited 2019/2020 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme
Table of Contents
Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited Operator of the NNPC & NAE PSC. The application form for 2019/2020 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme is out. Therefore, this is how to apply for the 2019/2020 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. As a matter of fact, Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, on behalf of NNPC/NAE PSC, – is committed to training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme. This post gives details on how to apply for Agip Exploration Limited 2019/2020 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme
In pursuance of this, NAE invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2019/2020 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme.
- Candidates should have the following clearly scanned documents before starting the application process:
a. Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixel) with white background not more than 3 months old
b. Provisional admission letter for post graduate studies 2019/2020 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for course stated on candidate’s application.
c. First Degree Certificate
d. NYSC Discharge Certificate
e. Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
f. Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2019)
g. Birth Certificate from Local government
h. NAE Compliance Declaration Form
- All candiates re required to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form.
To download the NAE compliance declaration, click https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/compliance.pdf
- Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix up during upload.
- Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
How to apply for Agip Exploration Limited 2019/2020 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme – SECTION B
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on www.scholastica.ng to return to Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to create your profile.
- Candidates re required to fill the Personal Details, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sections only. Candidates re also required to upload only applicable documents (refer to section A).
Note to Overseas category applicants: Applicants for Overseas category re encouraged to also apply for the Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award.
- Candidates re not required to fill the Secondary Level, Bank details or download the undergraduate profile verification form in the application portal.
- Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information at http://scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships. Or return to the home page www.scholastica.ng. Then select the 2018 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
- AGIP 2018/2019 Nigerian Univrsities Scholarship awards.
- 2019 Overseas Scholarships
- Agip Exploration Limited 2019/2020 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme
- More Scholarships progrmmes
Deacon Anekperechi Nworgu, a seasoned economist who transitioned into a chartered accountant, auditor, tax practitioner, and business consultant, brings with him a wealth of industry expertise spanning over 37 years.