2022 Nigerian Army Recruitment: Journalist, Photographer & Video Cameraman/Woman- Related to this are; 2022 Nigerian Army Recruitment: Musicians for Nigerian Army Band Corps – Singers, Song Writers (Nigerian Army Band Corps),Instrumentalists are required. Others are Nigerian army recruitment portal, Nigerian army recruitment form 2021/2022 , Nigerian army 77RRI, latest news on Nigerian army recruitment and Nigerian army recruitment form closing date.
In addition are, Nigerian Army Recruitment Form and Guide 2021/2022 and How to apply, Nigerian Army Massive Recruitment for Trades /Non Tradesmen and women, Nigerian Army 77RRI Recruitment 2022 – New Application Instruction, Nigerian Army recruitment website www.recruitment.army.mil.ng, 2022 Nigerian Army Recruitment for Non Tradesmen/Women and 2022 Nigerian Army Recruitment: Journalist, Photographer & Video Cameraman/Woman
In fact, The Nigerian Army 77 Regular Recruit Intake portal (77RRI Recruitment) for both trades, non-tradesmen and women has opened since 29th December, 2022 . Therefore, the online application is ongoing and will close on the 9th of February, 2022 .
2022 Nigerian Army Recruitment: Journalist, Photographer & Video Cameraman/Woman
Table of Contents
The Nigerian Army Recruitment Staff-up Statement:
Nigerian Army – The Nigerian Army hereby informs members of the public, all interested and qualified applicants that its online registration for the 77 Regular Recruit Intake for Non Tradesmen and women into the Nigerian Army has commenced.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Journalist, Photographer & Video Cameraman/Woman
Corps: Corps: Directorate of Army Public Relations
- A minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB is required, one of which must be in English.
The following eligibility criteria apply
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity card.
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by March 1, 2022.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, sign them and submit at the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise period.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage.
- Application Closing Date 9th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Follow the following steps for better output
- Click the link above to “Register”.
- Register with a valid email address
- Complete the Online Application Form
- Print and attest documents generated – Application and Guarantor forms
- Visit designated examination and recruitment centres with above documents
For technical support and complaints:
Plot 1092, Mohammadu Buhari Way,
Area 7, Garki,
For more details, applicants are to contact 08038575725 or 08037234828, during working hours or visit www.recruitment.army.mil.ng
For Further Updates:
This website will continue to give you regular and current updates on the Nigerian Army recruitment exercise 2022. I advise you visit this site regularly for your updates.
If you send in your comments through our comment box or your e-mail through our follow by email platform on this page, or click our Facebook tab to like us, you will be reached.
To reach your contacts share this post by clicking the social media buttons below.
Founder/Managing Partner of Complete Full Marks Consultants Ltd. An Economist turned Chattered Accountant and Tax Practitioner with over 37 years of industrial experience.