Legal Officer @ Federal Government Regulatory Agency
This is one of the Federal Government Regulatory Agency Job Recruitment ongoing now. In fact, it’s the Latest Vacancies in this Federal Government Regulatory Agency. Application as Legal Officer @ Federal Government Regulatory Agency is ongoing now. See how to apply here.
As a matter of fact, a Regulatory Agency of the Federal Government of Nigeria wishes to strengthen its workforce for advocacy, standard setting, monitoring and enforcement of compliance with standards in financial reporting and corporate governance.
Accordingly, applications re invited from suitably qualified candidates for recruitment into the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
Category: Legal and Enforcement
Legal Officer @ Federal Government Regulatory Agency – Responsibilities and Duties
- General Counsel
- Providing legal advice on compliance and enforcement activities
- Board Relationship: Board meetings and correspondence
Candidates should have a first degree in Law with a minimum of Second Class Upper Honours and a minimum of 7 years experience.
Application Closing Date
17th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their written Application and their detailed profile to: email@example.com
Read and Apply also for these:
- NNPC Recruits Senior Officer @ Supervisory Cadre March 2019
- Project Manager UNDP Project @ Federal Ministry of Environment
- State Programme Coordinator for NDDC LIFE-NDN
- Oil Company Job Recruitment 2019
- NNPC Recruitment 30 Commercial Positions
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Ongoing Recruitment
- NNPC is Recruiting Finance Account Audit Taxation & Insurance Personnels
Those who responded to the earlier advert should resend their applications to the above email address.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At this point, to get more recruitment information on this site, please, Google site search for completefmc. That is, type whatever you want to search for on google by adding /completefmc at the end to get you right inside this site. e.g. 2019/2020 recruitment/completefmc will take you to other recruitment posts on this site. Just try it now. In addition, click to read the highlighted comments on our pages.
Overall, follow us on our tweeter and Facebook. Try your best to share this also to your contacts. That will help you strenghten your bond of friendship.