Recruitment of Shared Services Lead at Airtel Nigeria Ongoing – Needed are Business Solutions Manager, Retail Executive: Owned Shops & Airtel Express Shops (AES), and Shared Services Lead. Therefore, search for Fresh Airtel Nigeria Retail Executive Recruitment, Airtel Nigeria Business Solutions Manager Recruitment Jan. 2022, and Recruitment of Shared Services Lead at Airtel Nigeria Ongoing.
Working in the telecommunication industry in Nigeria pays. The scale of remuneration is higher than normal job remuneration. There are also a lot of related business idea openings that come your ways while working. These two options are good for you – make a career in the industry and or get good business ideas and start one for yourself. If your dreams is in of these just take time to read every aspect of this post and take necessary action.
Recruitment of Shared Services Lead at Airtel Nigeria Ongoing
Table of Contents
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), is a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria. It’s also a member of Airtel Africa Group committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians. Airtel services gives customers the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
Airtel Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shared Services Lead
- Airtel Nigeria is Looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of Shared Services Lead who would partner with the business to deliver best-in-class service (the one Airtel experience) to employees and implement and monitor Human Resource Operations’ service delivery strategy.
The successful candidate will:
- Wholly own and manage OpCo Oracle ERP HRMS instance.
- Provide functional support, data entry, training, troubleshooting and guidance for the Oracle Human Resources Information System.
- Support Payroll functions
- Generate monthly HR Financial and Budget reporting
- Manage employee benefits such as airtime and data allocation, medical administration, celebratory voucher issuance and staff mobile handset issuance
- Head the strategy and implementation of employee e-filing system for Africa
Click here for more recruitment information
Bachelor’s Degree in:
- HR /Business/IT or related field
- Knowledge of Oracle HRMS
- Not less than 3 years of Human Resources and Administration experience in a multinational business environment in an HR Generalist role
- Should have working knowledge of payroll best practices
- Very good knowledge of state and federal tax legislation
- Numerate and Artistic skills with demonstrated attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritizing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative, forward thinker
Click here for Nigerian Army Nationwide Recruitment
Application Closing Date
16th January, 2022.
How to Apply:’
Interested and qualified candidates should visit www.linkedin.com/jobs to apply online
For Further Updates:
This website will continue to give you regular and current updates on recruitment exercise in 2018. I advise you visit this site regularly for your updates.
If you send in your comments through our comment box or your e-mail through our follow by email platform on this page, or click our Facebook tab to like us, you will be reached.
To reach your contacts share this post by clicking the social media buttons below.
Founder/Managing Partner of Complete Full Marks Consultants Ltd. An Economist turned Chattered Accountant and Tax Practitioner with over 37 years of industrial experience.