- The production and distribution of wedding accessories and associated services.
- To generate customer satisfaction
- The production, installation and management of wedding accessories for bride and bridegroom.
- Procurement, stocking, renting and retailing of bridal accessories.
- To generate sufficient cash flow to finance the activities of the company, and the future growth and development of the company.
- And then, to maintain a Constant growth in sales at all time.
Wedding Accessories Retail Shop Business Plan – PRODUCTS AND SERVICES:
- The most important item on any bride’s shopping list is her wedding dress, but what else will you need to complete your bridal look?
- A veil, headpiece, or hair accessories to complement your gown
- Wedding shoes that are comfortable enough
- Clutching bag for wedding day essentials
- A jacket, shrug or cardigan to cover your shoulders in case it gets chilly
- Wedding jewellery to create that extra sparkle
- Your bridal garter for a little nod to tradition
- Bridal lingerie to add support and make you feel sexy on your special day
- A wristwatch to make sure he gets to the ceremony on time
- A pocket handkerchief to wipe away the tears of joy
- Some cufflinks to add a special touch to his outfit
- Buttonhole to match your bouquet
And more, are:
- A tie, cravat, or bow tie depending on the time of day
- Waistcoat or cummerbund if necessary
- A hat and gloves for a very formal wedding
- Bridesmaids’ jewellery as a thank you gift from you
- Bridesmaids’ hair accessories or tiaras to complete their look
- Wedding ring bag or cushion for the best man or ring bearer
- Bridesmaids’ shoes to complement their dresses
- Ties, waistcoats, and top hats for the ushers and fathers
- Buttonholes for the male members and wrist corsages for the mothers
- A basket for your flower girl to carry down the aisle
- Reception tables covering trinkets
- Escort cards, place names and a seating plan to help your guests find their seats
- Bomboniere as a thank you to your guests for sharing your celebrations
- A wedding cake topper, knife, and stand, as well as cake boxes
- Table jewels, table runners, candles and serviette rings
- Wine glass gems and colourful glassware
- Disposable cameras and videos for those classic wedding moments
- A wishing well for gifts in envelopes
- Wedding Assessors will ensure that all of these are in stock from time to time.
WEDDING ACCESSORIES RETAIL SHOP BUSINESS PLAN – THE MARKET:
Founder/Managing Partner of Complete Full Marks Comsultants Ltd. An Economist turned chattered accountant and Tax Practitioner with over 37 years of industrial experience.