Wedding Accessories Retail Shop Business Plan is associated with how to start a bridal shop business, and opening a bridal shop costs. In addition are, bridal shop target market, traditional wedding accessories, and marketing strategy for bridal shop. Then, you have starting a wedding dress business from home, bridal shop marketing strategies and Wedding Accessories Retail Shop Business Plan .
For instance, this sample Wedding Accessories Retail Shop Business Plan is the type that will help you develop one for yourself. In fact, It’s good for seeking loan or investors, and for management uses.
Furthermore, Wedding Assessors is a wedding attire shop of a difference. While most retail bridal shops focus on selling wedding gowns, our focus is beyond that. We will take care of all involved – the bride, flower girl, bridegroom, bridesmaids, and flower girls. Others are; peg boys, the mothers of the bride and groom as mothers of the day.
In fact, the purpose of this Wedding Accessories Retail Shop Business Plan is to:
(a) Attract new/incoming investors
(b) Seek for bank financial (loan) facilities, and
(c) To assist Wedding Assessors Management Team in their business Administration decisions.
The objectives of Wedding Assessors are:
- The production and distribution of wedding accessories and associated services.
- To generate customer satisfaction
- The production, installation and management of wedding accessories for bride and bridegroom.
- Procurement, stocking, renting and retailing of bridal accessories.
- To generate sufficient cash flow to finance the activities of the company, and the future growth and development of the company.
- And then, to maintain a Constant growth in sales at all time.
Wedding Accessories Retail Shop Business Plan – PRODUCTS AND SERVICES:
Wedding Accessories for the Bride:
- The most important item on any bride’s shopping list is her wedding dress, but what else will you need to complete your bridal look?
- A veil, headpiece, or hair accessories to complement your gown
- Wedding shoes that are comfortable enough
- Clutching bag for wedding day essentials
- A jacket, shrug or cardigan to cover your shoulders in case it gets chilly
- Wedding jewellery to create that extra sparkle
- Your bridal garter for a little nod to tradition
- Bridal lingerie to add support and make you feel sexy on your special day
The following are samples of wedding accessories for the bride.
His wedding is a rare opportunity to showcase himself. Accessories for the groom are designed to help him personalise his look. These include:
- A wristwatch to make sure he gets to the ceremony on time
- A pocket handkerchief to wipe away the tears of joy
- Some cufflinks to add a special touch to his outfit
- Buttonhole to match your bouquet
And more, are:
- A tie, cravat, or bow tie depending on the time of day
- Waistcoat or cummerbund if necessary
- A hat and gloves for a very formal wedding
Here are also wedding accessories for the groom.
Bridesmaids, ushers and parents accessories:
- Bridesmaids’ jewellery as a thank you gift from you
- Bridesmaids’ hair accessories or tiaras to complete their look
- Wedding ring bag or cushion for the best man or ring bearer
- Bridesmaids’ shoes to complement their dresses
- Ties, waistcoats, and top hats for the ushers and fathers
- Buttonholes for the male members and wrist corsages for the mothers
- A basket for your flower girl to carry down the aisle
The Ushers, bridesmaids have these assorted wedding accessories.
Wedding accessories for the reception:
- Reception tables covering trinkets
- Escort cards, place names and a seating plan to help your guests find their seats
- Bomboniere as a thank you to your guests for sharing your celebrations
- A wedding cake topper, knife, and stand, as well as cake boxes
- Table jewels, table runners, candles and serviette rings
- Wine glass gems and colourful glassware
- Disposable cameras and videos for those classic wedding moments
- A wishing well for gifts in envelopes
- Wedding Assessors will ensure that all of these are in stock from time to time.
The reception, is always an experience, as you an see here.
SOURCES OF PRODUCT:
The wedding accessories will be procured both locally and internationally.
WEDDING ACCESSORIES RETAIL SHOP BUSINESS PLAN – THE MARKET:
Bridal Showroom/Retail Shop:
This market is large and lucrative. Click here. Do you know How many wedding takes place annually? What is the average cost of a wedding in Nigeria and most importantly why do Nigerians attend weddings? Why do Nigerian attach so much importance to wedding? What are the traditional or customary implications of wedding in Nigeria?
As a matter of fact, if you have the answers to these questions, then imagine how large and lucrative this market is.Click here to get the complete version of this template. or call + 234 8034347851