Artisans and Tradesmen @ Federal Road Safety Corps 2018 Recruitment/2018 Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Massive Nationwide Recruitment of Artisans and Tradesmen – Computer Operators, Drivers, Mechanics, Motorcycle Riders, Electricians, Instrumentalists, Tailors, Plumbers, etc are being recruited.There is an ongoing Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Massive Nationwide Artisans and Trademen recruitment. Over 1,000 hot Nigerian fresh ongoing job vacancies at Federal Road Safety Commission Recruitment 2018/2019 nationwide recruitment exercise. These are Hottest jobs in Nigeria, Fresh Jobs Recruitment today through FRSC Recruitment application forms, recruitment Portal guidelines and procedures, and Massive Nationwide Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment at Federal Road Safety Corps.
In fact, The Federal Road Safety Corps one of the Paramilitary organization in Nigeria is recruiting massively nationwide. Road Safety’s core mandate is in the Road traffic administration and Safety Management In Nigeria. Currently, The Corps is desirous of recruiting young, vibrant, intelligent and technologically driven individuals in its march towards becoming a world class organization
Artisans and Tradesmen @ Federal Road Safety Corps 2018 Recruitment
Consequently, applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals for appointment as Artisan or Tradesman – Computer Operators, Drivers, Mechanics, Motorcycle Riders, Electricians, Instrumentalists, Tailors, Plumbers, etc are needed. This post gives detailed information about the recruitment portal, application forms, online registration procedures, and recruitment criteria.
Artisans and Tradesmen may apply under this category. Those applying for the posts of Computer Operators, Drivers, Mechanics, Motorcycle Riders, Electricians, Instrumentalists, Tailors, Plumbers, etc must possess the following:
- A minimum of 4 passes in SSCE (WAEC/NECO) or NABTEB.
- Trade Test and or other professional Certificates.
- Drivers and Riders must have the appropriate class of Driver’s Licence.
- Candidates must not be more than 27 years of age.
You must be:
- A Nigerian by birth
- Not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years old in 2018 (35 years will be considered for medical Doctors)
- Be single
- Not less than 1.68 metres for male and 1.63 metres for female in height
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres for men only
- Be physically and mentally fit for paramilitary activities
- Produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses
You Must Note that:
- Computer literacy and possession of valid drivers licence shall be an added advantage
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered at the time of recruitment process cannot be subsequently presented for career progression in the corp
- Anyone found to have submitted false document would be disqualified and prosecuted
- Double entries would be disqualified
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to take a computer-based examination to be conducted by JAMB
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to undergo drug test with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
- And, shortlisted candidates are expected to come along with a print out of their forms as well as the acknowledge
- This Exercise attract no Fee.
Application Closing Date
9th July, 2018.
Method of Application
If you are qualified and interested in this position, you should visit the following link to apply online
Enquiries: Should be directed to 122 (toll free line), 08077690361, 08077690362, or send an email to: email@example.com
Your Recruitment Updates:
I know that you enjoyed this post, Artisans and Tradesmen @ Federal Road Safety Corps 2018 Recruitment/2018 Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Massive Nationwide Recruitment of Artisans and Tradesmen. The good news is that Complete Full Marks Consultants Limited is ever ready recruitment updates. Always visit www.completefmc.com for your updates.
Deacon Anekperechi Nworgu, a seasoned economist who transitioned into a chartered accountant, auditor, tax practitioner, and business consultant, brings with him a wealth of industry expertise spanning over 37 years.