Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) is Recruiting Mooring Master Trainee June 2018/ Career Mooring Master Trainee Recruitment at Chevron 2018
Apply As Mooring Master Trainee in Delta (Escravos) location
The Mooring Master shall have:
- An unlimited Class 1 Deck License with an appropriate dangerous cargo endorsement for crude oil and
- Must have Served in a senior capacity on board tankers > 25.000 tonnes during their sea going career for at least 36 months.
- Therefore, should be Skilled in the shiphandling of large tankers and Offshore Marine Terminal operations.
- Should have at least (10) years as a Mooring Master experienced with safe berthing of tankers at offshore terminal export facilities.
- An extensive knowledge of SPM type facilities including but not limited to export operations and maintenance of all equipment and systems.
- Furthermore, you must possess high quality communications skills and be able to coordinate activities remotely when operating outside of normal work locations.
- Core skills associated with Bridge Resource Management are essential all Mooring Masters must be able to understand personal limitations and assess operational risk in order to develop mitigation plans.
- Capability of working a 28/28 day rotational assignment in a remote location
- You require the following qualifications for this job position.
- Unlimited Ocean-Going Master Mariner license with “Dangerous Cargo” (Oil & Gas) endorsement
- Experience: A minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in marine transportation, offshore terminals, mooring and cargo transfer operations
Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) is Recruiting Mooring Master Trainee June 2018
Application Closing Date
How to Apply:
Career Mooring Master Trainee Recruitment at Chevron 2018
Your Recruitment Updates:
Founder/Managing Partner of Complete Full Marks Consultants Ltd. An Economist turned Chattered Accountant and Tax Practitioner with over 37 years of industrial experience.