Nigerian Army DSSC 2020 & SSC Course 46/2020 Recruitment Nationwide – NA 2019/2020 Recruitment Application Guide.
Nigerian Army 2020 Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Recruitment & Short Service Combatant (SSC) Commission Course 46/2020 recruitment is ongoing. Therefore, the Nigerian Army – applications re invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 25 and Short Service Combatant (SSC) Commission Course 46. The DSSC and SSC recruitment is open to both civilians and serving military personnel. Nigerian Army DSSC 2020 & SSC Course 46/2020 Recruitment Nationwide – NA 2019/2020 Recruitment Application Guide – is ongoing.
For this purpose, the following are the entry requirement and the recruitment application guides. The online application guide is to direct you on how to successively apply for it online. You are advised to follow the process as specified here. Good luck.
All applicants must satisfy the following conditions – That he/she is
- A Nigerian as defined in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- A male or female between the ages of 23 and 28 by January 2020.
- Medically, mentally and physically fit according to NA Standards.
- Recommended by at least 2 recognizable referees who must attest to the applicant’s character and integrity. These could be a Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any officer of the Armed Forces not below the rank of a Lieutenant Colonel and equivalent or an Assistant Commissioner of Police and above who must hail from the applicant’s state of origin. Passport photographs of referees must be affixed.
- Candidates must submit a Letter of Attestation from their former institutions.
- Measure at least 1.68m (for male) and 1.65m (for female) in height.
- Mustn’t have convicted by any court of law.
- Military personnel – free from disciplinary case- This is to be endorsed by the Commanding Officer/Commander.
- Possess at least a first degree with not less than Second Class Lower Division or HND of not less than Lower Credit in the arts, sciences or humanities from any accredited institution of learning. Courses of study must also be accredited at the time of study.
- Possess valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Applicants (other than serving members of the Armed Forces) must possess NYSC discharge certificate or a valid certificate of exemption as the case may be.
- Only post secondary academic credentials obtained from 2014 to date will be considered.
- Candidates must present contact addresses and telephone numbers of parent/guardians and Next of Kin.
- Candidates must not have any body inscriptions or tattoos.
- On the other hand, candidates must tender all original copies of educational certificates (primary to post-secondary).
- Candidates must not be members of any cult/secret society/fraternity.
Conditions of Service:
- SSC will be granted for 15 years. Ten years will be on active list renewable thereafter for a period not more than 5 years. No extension shall be granted after the fifteenth year of commission except on conversion to regular combatant commission where applicable.
- Officer cadets who successfully complete the military training shall be granted the rank of second lieutenant.
- Conversion to regular combatant commission is not automatic. It is based on availability of vacancy and other criteria that are or will be in force from time to time.
- The reckonable period of service will be based on the date of commencement of cadet training of both civilian and military personnel entrants.
Application Closing Date
28th September, 2019.
Nigerian Army DSSC 2020 & SSC Course 46/2020 Recruitment Nationwide – NA 2019/2020 Recruitment Application Guide. – Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Nigerian Army DSSC 2020 & SSC Course 46/2020 Recruitment Nationwide – NA 2019/2020 Recruitment Application Guide. – Application Guide:
- Log on to www.nigerianarmyms.ng to create an account.
- From the home page, select SSC application.
- On successful registration, you will receive an email notification containing your login details.
- Click on ‘Login’ to complete the application form.
Required documents listed below re to be up-loaded:
- Passport photograph.
- Educational certificates.
- Evidence of membership of any professional body.
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Birth certificate or age declaration.
You must print out your online generated photo-slip on completion of application.
- The first page is to be signed by Registrar of Court of Law.
- Then, second page is to be signed. This is by the applicants’ Local Government Chairman/Secretary
- Or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from his/her state.
- Printed photo-slips to presented to the selection board during interview.
Note: You are to submit ONLY one registration.
Nigerian Army DSSC 2020 & SSC Course 46/2020 Recruitment Nationwide – NA 2019/2020 Recruitment Application Guide. – Further Information
For further information, you may call 08179269294 and 08109959294 between 0800 – 1800 hours daily while the portal is yet open or visit www.army.mil.ng
Department of Military Secretary,
Asokoro – Abuja.
You will do well to share this post to reach your contacts. Follow us on any of our social media platforms. That is to enable us contact you for further recruitment information.