The technical Trainee of UAC is another type of trainee programme. The difference is that this one is not focusing on the would be staff of the company, instead the focus is on the community members of the localities where the company – UAC – operates, what they call their catchment areas. The Technical Trainee Scheme is therefore, an initiative operated within the company’s catchment areas, with a view to strengthening Community Relations, Corporate Social Responsibility as well as stabilizing and improving talent retention.
Apply for UAC of Nigeria Plc Technical Trainee Scheme 2018
Table of Contents
Title: Technical Trainee Scheme
- Structured classroom training
- Exposure and hands on technical training in Mechanical, Electrical and Automation engineering
- Career Counselling
- WASC/GCE ‘O’ Level with at least credit in five subjects, including English and Mathematics, at one sitting.
- OND from a recognized Polytechnic with minimum of Upper Credit in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering Technology
- Should not be more than 25 years by 31st December, 2018.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
OTHER RECOMMENDED RECRUITMENT EXERCISES:
As a matter of fact, the point in this post, Apply for UAC of Nigeria Plc Technical Trainee Scheme 2018, is that a leading business guru like UAC wants to train you on technical matters. That is a way of building your life career. Please don’t miss this opportunity. If you can’t go for it, why not share this to reach those you would want to take part in it.
You could get more information on this and other career and recruitment issues if you would always visit www.completefmc.com or click here for your updates. If you like us or follow us on any of our social media platforms, you will ensure a regular update for your good-self.
Deacon Anekperechi Nworgu, a seasoned economist who transitioned into a chartered accountant, auditor, tax practitioner, and business consultant, brings with him a wealth of industry expertise spanning over 37 years.