NITDA Scholarship Scheme 2018/2019 & How to Apply – This post is about National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) Scholarship Scheme 2018/2019. NITDA Scholarship Scheme 2018/2019 & How to Apply is related to NITDA scholarship 2016 2017, NITDA scholarship list, NITDA scholarship news, and PTDF scholarship 2018 2019 shortlisted candidates, PTDF local scholarship 2018 and PTDF scholarship result 2018
National Information Technology Development Agency
Table of Contents
As you may know, there is always a mandate for establishing a government agency. The mandate for establishing The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) is to develop and regulate Information Technology (IT) in Nigeria. This is because developing and regulating IT will support in transforming Nigeria into a knowledge-based and IT driven economy for global competitiveness.
As a matter of fact, it runs scholarship programmes to promote this. In the light of this, the Agency’s Scholarship Scheme for Masters and Doctoral degree programmes in relevant areas of Computer and Information Technology (IT) and IT Law, obtainable in Universities is ongoing now. If you are a qualified and interested applicant, you are requested to apply for the following:
NITDA Scholarship Scheme 2018/2019 & How to Apply – Title: NITDA Scholarship Scheme 2018/2019
- The Masters programme will run for 12 – 18 months
- PhD programme will run for a maximum of 36 months.
- The Scholarship award is strictly based on merit
- Equally distributed among the six Geopolitical zones for PhD and LLM slots
- The 36 States and the FCT for MSc slots.
- PhD: Lecturers in Universities, Colleges of Education and Polytechnics with MSc in any Computer and Information Technology related field are eligible to apply for sponsorship.
- MSc: Holders of First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honours Bachelor’s degree,
- (BSc) in Computer and Information Technology related field and Law are eligible to apply for sponsorship.
Application Closing Date
11th October, 2018.
Method of Application
If you are interested and qualified you should visit the following link to start Registration now.
NITDA Scholarship Scheme 2018/2019 & How to Apply
Read Also These Other Scholarship Schemes Ongoing:
- A comprehensive computer based Aptitude test will be conducted to determine successful candidates for the award.
- Only candidates found eligible will be invited.
- Furthermore, there will be interview (which includes supplementary test, verification of credentials & character evaluation) for best performing candidates.
I know you enjoyed this post. Then let your friend and other hear this. Click our share button here and reach your friends. Like us via our Facebook handle to ensure your recruitment and scholarship updates.
Founder/Managing Partner of Complete Full Marks Consultants Ltd. An Economist turned Chattered Accountant and Tax Practitioner with over 37 years of industrial experience.