NAF AIRMEN/AIRWOMEN BMTC 2019 RECRUITMENT EXERCISE,
Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Exercise (BMTC 2019),
Jump to NAF Recruitment Requirements – Applicants below 18 to 22 years by 31 December 2019. Furthermore, NAF Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form (Airmen/Airwomen), NAF Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Exercise (BMTC 2019). Therefore, apply for NAF Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Exercise BMTC 2019 Here. NAF Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Exercise BMTC 2019, Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2019/2020 and NAF Entry Guidelines, NAF, Nigerian Airforce, Nigerian AirForce Recruitment 2019, How to Apply for Nigerian AirForce Airmen and Airwomen recruitment exercise.
Consequently, The Nigeerin Airforce invites application from suitable qualified candidates for Nigerian Air Force Airmen/ Airwomen BMTC 2019 Recruitment Exercise
NAF AIRMEN/AIRWOMEN RECRUITMENT BMTC 2019. EXERCISE
- Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online.
- Applicants are to apply once, multiple online application will be disqualified.
- Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of application online:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by Military officer or Local Government Chairman.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
NAF AIRMEN/AIRWOMEN BMTC 2019 RECRUITMENT EXERCISE Qualifications &
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 31 December 2019.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/assistance imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations.
- Drivers must posses a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which will include certificates and medals.
NAF AIRMEN/AIRWOMEN BMTC 2019 RECRUITMENT EXERCISE: Application Closing Date
23rd February, 2019.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should:
Click Here To Apply Online
- Online Registration Starts on 12th January 2019 and closes on 23rd February 2019.
- Zonal Recruitment Exercise will hold from 9th – 23rd March 2019.
- NAF online Registration and all other recruitment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees drivers licence or international passport. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant behind.
- For further information, on NAF AIRMEN/AIRWOMEN BMTC 2019 RECRUITMENT EXERCISE,
- see the instruction page on the website as from 12 January 2019 or call the following technical support lines from 0930am to 0530pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or Email: email@example.com.
- All phone lines are available Monday – Friday between 8:30AM and 5:30PM