Airline Company Business Plan for Existing Company in Nigeria
Airline Company Business Plan for Existing Company in Nigeria – When there is an expansion challenge, or management is thinking about solution and result. This plan serves the need. The solution you want to proffer for an existing airline business challenges in Nigeria is suggested here. This plan is for both Private and Public Airline Business Company in Nigeria. In fact, this plan model is so simple to aid you write your own or implement one. So, be it a national or regional airline business, this business plan is adaptable to all. Tbis Airline Company Business Plan for Existing Company in Nigeria will explain all.
This management and expanding airline business plan will help you win government acceptance and approval. It will help you generate the required capital through investors, grants and loans. We therefore put in place all essential elements of the business plan to enable you achieve results. So, there are here, your airline marketing plan strategies, feasibility and SWOT analysis together with the desired management structure.
Airline Company Business Plan for Existing Company in Nigeria – RELATED TEMPLATES:
- Comfort Airline Limited – Start-up Analysis
- Airline Start-up Business Plan Template
- Aireline Business Plan for existing company
Airline Company Business Plan for Existing Company in Nigeria – INTRODUCTION:
Timing, Safety, Modernization, leisure, necessity and ease have all impacted on the travels and tours business globally. This is why Continuous Travel Limited is planning for expansion of its operations. Because there is the need for expansion to meet the demand for additional, higher-quality passenger and cargo services linking all states in Nigeria and other neighbouring West African countries, this business plan becomes inevitable.
Our expansion programme will be one using all manner of marketing strategies aimed at achieving high but profitable business. We will take necessary steps to absorb unmet travelling demands. These are unserved and under-served routes on which high unmet demand currently exists. The plan is also designed to serve key niche markets where demand is either unmet or poorly served. This is actually a plan to always meet up with traffic surge on certain key local and regional routes due to seasonal demands.
In addition, the proposed expansion programmes will be designed and operated utilizing, the most up-to-date electronic, informational, and aviation technologies. This is to ensure low expansion operating and marketing costs. We will therefore, employ maximum efficiency in deployment of resources, and to sustain high level of customer service and convenience.
Airline Company Business Plan for Existing Company in Nigeria – COMPANY PROFILE
Continuous Travel Limited has been in existence since 2009. From the onset we had taken every step to legalise the existence of the Airline. The operational licences are all up-to-date. These include aircraft certification, flight and landing rights certificates.
As part of Continuous Travel Limited overall organizational plan, Continuous Travel Limited has ABC Transport International as a member of its company’s board of directors. In addition are other board positions held by other investors in the airline proportional to their ownership interests. Furthermore, as planned earlier, we have on our board now some non-equity members, nominated by Continuous Travel Limited and the other investors strategically selected by the board, whose presence and guidance can serve to advance the airline’s operations, business interests, financial positioning, and expansion.
Currently, 65% position of ownership in Continuous Travel Limited is held by ABC Transport International Ltd along with one or more strategic private investors. As a matter of fact, the majority ownership stake in the airline is held by Nigerians, because this is an essential element of our overall organizational plan. For more equity holding, Continuous Travel Limited is prepared to discuss and negotiate specific ownership arrangements in detail with prospective investors. Equity requirements re discussed in the Expansion Summary that follows.
The following re Continuous Travel Limited expansion plan gaols;
- To become one of the first two Airlines in Nigeria by 2025
- To establish more branches to cover at least 60% of the state capitals in Nigeria in the next two years.
- And so, create over 5000 jobs for Nigerians by this expansion programme.
Continuous Travel Limited has its primary objectives with the following elements:
- To establish and operate more local and regional routes aimed at specifically linking all states in Nigeria and other regional countries of West Africa.
- To implement a marketing strategy that will achieve an average passenger load factor in the range of 85 percent, maximizing revenues and return on investment while minimizing risk.
- Achieve a gross revenues in excess of XY million Naira per quarter within the first six months of our new programme implementations. Thereby exceeding YZ million Naira per quarter, by the end of the first year.
- To achieve net operating profits in the range of X% of the total revenue within the first 12 months of new flight policy operations,
- Achieve the projected results with the introduction of further four mid-to-large-size regional aircraft, growing to six by the end of the first year of implementations,
- Engineer operations on a professional, serious, growth-oriented image from the outset. This we hope will set the stage for reasoned, further expansion, mirroring growth rates projected for the expansion programme. In this case, enabling the airline to extend its regional scope and, in future years, to transition from its initial regional status into a larger continental and intercontinental carrier.
- Identify and develop key interline alliances, co-operations, associations, and collaborations with other larger highly regarded airlines both within and beyond the target region that will enable our company to provide an extensive range of connections, through fares, frequent-flyer mileage sharing, and other passenger and client advantages through interline arrangements, code shares, common hubbing, and so forth.
Continuous Travel Limited Airline’s mission is to fill a niche in the growing air-travel and cargo markets linking Nigerian states and other West African countries. The mission therefore, is to achieve high, and profitable business by identifying and serving key routes and city pairs currently unserved, under-served, or poorly served.
Furthermore, to set a new standard for air service and professionalism both within the target market region and beyond. We are doing this by utilizing the latest aviation, electronic, and informational technologies, and by designing effective and efficient systems and building in quality control from the outset.
Therefore, we aim at ensuring the highest level of service, operations, and safety, all based around the needs, wants, comfort, and convenience of the passenger and the cargo client. These will help us build strong customer satisfaction and excellent reputation that will enable the airline to build solid, and crucially important, interline arrangements necessary to expand its scope and customer attraction henceforth. Our belief is that these will lead to continued long-term growth both within the target market area now and in the future.
Our vision for Comfort Airline is to become a leading Airline passenger and Cargo company in Nigeria.
What we bring into the Industry:
We brought the following into the airline industry in Nigeria to revolutionize it since our inception in 2009. This our expansion programme will help us achieve more.
- The provision of high-quality service on routes that are currently unserved or poorly served.
- Employment of technically cost-effective, up-to-date regional aircraft that will suite the size of the market.
- Utilization of the latest electronic and informational technologies in sales and marketing;
- Online ticketing, reservations, and check-in;
- Electronic cargo tracking; and operational oversight.
- Development and implementation of co-operations, associations, and partnerships among Airline operators.
Airline Company Business Plan for Existing Company in Nigeria – EXPANSION ANALYSIS:
Expansion analysis include all outcomes of our expansion surveys and feasibility analysis. They are those that concern our expansion capital and implementation expenses. Others include our marketing and turnover forecasts, financial projections etc. They are highlighted as follows.
Capex & Apex:
Our expansion capital expenses (CAPEX) are all fixed tangible and non-tangible expenses. They are those covering the additional Aircraft and equipment to be purchased. The operational plants and equipment, furniture and fittings, motor vehicles, statutory expansion requirements, etc. The table below shows the spreadsheet analysis of this.
Continuous Travel Limited services will continue to concentrate on our already existing two main categories. These re the passenger services and cargo services. Expansion Services to be rendered by each category as well as general services to be offered, are presented and reviewed as follows.
Marketing Analysis & Segmentation:
Our marketing segmentation will continue to be based on the following.
- Business people
- Government and Agencies
- International Bodies and Organizations
- Countrywide Personal and Leisure Travelers
- Diaspora Personal and Leisure Travelers
- West African Region Personal and Leisure Travelers
- Seasonal Holiday Travelers
Our Competition & Patronage Pattern analysis based on this expansion programme, Key to Our Success are analysed and attached as appendix III
The expansion feasibility analysis, financial budgets, fund applications, income statements, breakeven analysis and fund flow statement are analysed in our worksheet. These are available on request.
- Existing Company Business Plan Format
- Sample Business Plan: looking for an Investor
- Pitfalls You Must Avoid in Drafting Business Plan
- Existing Company Business Plan Outline
- Interior Decoration Business Plan Market & Sales Analysis
- Financial analysis for existing Coy business plan
- Modern Advertising Company Business Plan in Nigeria
- Interior Decoration Business Plan Simplified
- Admin, Services Company Business Plan
- Sample Advertising Consultancy Business Plan
- Modern Fish Farming Business Plan Template Updated
- Skills Required for Event Management
- How do I plan & organize big events?
HOW YOU MAY GET MORE EXISTING COMPANY BUSINESS PLAN TEMPLATES ON THIS WEBSITE:
As a matter of fact , you can get more business plan samples and templates here. That is to say that everything you need about Business plan is in this site. Therefore, we feel you should first navigate and explore what you have here before looking elsewhere. So, we recommend you use:
Just do this: Google site search for completefmc. That is, type whatever you want to search for on google by adding /completefmc at the end to get you right inside this site. e.g. business plan templates/completefmc will take you to other such posts on this site. Just try it now.
- Our contact us tag – Please search for how you may contact us on this our search button, and you will have our contact details. Just type on our search button – how you may contact us and press enter. Or use the menu drop down on ‘What to know about us’ See our services.
- Click to read the highlighted comments on our pages.
- Lastly, for now, our social media buttons – For this, use our share, follow us buttons and comment box. These will keep you connected with us. Remember, sharing keeps friends closer
Finally, sharing this post will get you closer to your friends. Just click our social media share buttons to share this. Follow us on our Facebook and tweeter handle for your updates. Thank you.