Sample Start-Up Business Plan for Airline Business in Nigeria
Sample Start-Up Business Plan for Airline Business in Nigeria – When there is need or challenge in the society, you think of a solution. This plan is a road map to the solution you proffer for airline business challenges in Nigeria. So, get your simplified aviation business plan here. It’s for both Private and Public Airline Business Plan in Nigeria. In fact, this plan model is so simple to write and use. Be it a national or regional airline business, this business plan is adaptable to it.
This sample start-up airline business plan will help you win government acceptance and approval. It will help you generate the required capital through investors, grants and loans. We are therefore putting in place all essential elements of the business plan to enable you achieve these. So, there are here, your airline marketing plan strategies, feasibility and SWOT analysis together with the desired management structure.
Sample Start-Up Business Plan for Airline Business in Nigeria – RELATED TEMPLATES:
Modernization, drive for leisure, necessity have all impacted on the travels and tours need of mankind globally. Therefore, the need for a new airline to meet the demand for additional, higher-quality passenger and cargo service linking all states in Nigeria and other neighbouring West African countries arises.
This new airline will base its operation using all manner of marketing strategies to achieve high, and profitable business. It will take necessary steps to absorb unmet demands. These include, unserved and under-served routes on which high unmet demand currently exists. It will also be serving key niche markets where demand is either unmet or poorly served. It will always endeavour to meet up with traffic surge on certain key regional routes due to seasonal demands.
In addition, the proposed new airline will be designed and operated utilizing, the most up-to-date electronic, informational, and aviation technologies. This is to ensure low operating and marketing costs. There will be maximum efficiency in deployment of its resources, and a high level of customer service and convenience.
Sample Start-Up Business Plan for Airline Business in Nigeria – COMPANY PROFILE
We have taken every step to legalise the existence of Comfort Airline Limited, the proposed airline business. The operational licences are being processed right now. These include aircraft certification, flight and landing rights certificates.
According to its overall organizational plan, Comfort Airline Limited, anticipates appointing ABC Transport International positions on its company’s board of directors proportional to its direct or indirect ownership interest in the airline. In addition to other board positions held or named by other investors in the airline proportional to their ownership interests. Furthermore, it plans that some of its board positions will be held by non-equity members, nominated by Comfort Airline Limited and the other investors strategically selected by the board, whose presence and guidance can serve to advance the new airline’s operations, business interests, financial positioning, and expansion.
Current portion of ownership in Comfort Airline Limited is held by ABC Transport International Ltd along with one or more strategic private investors. Investment in the new airline may be made directly in the airline in accordance with shareholding positions of the investors apportioned according to their equity investment involvement. However, the majority ownership stake in the new airline must be held Nigerians, because this is considered an essential element of the overall organizational plan. Comfort Airline Limited is prepared to discuss and negotiate specific ownership arrangements in detail with prospective investors. Equity requirements re discussed in the Start-up Summary that follows.
The following re the goals for Comfort Airline Limited in Nigeria;
- To become one of the first three Airlines in Nigeria by 2022
- To establish three more branches in Abuja, Calabar, and Port Harcourt respectively, within the next two years.
- And so, create jobs for over 2000 Nigerians in our third year.
Comfort Airline Limited will have as its primary objectives the following elements:
- To establish and operate a new local and regional airline aiming specifically at linking all states in Nigeria and other regional countries of West Africa.
- To implement an organizational and marketing strategy that will achieve an average passenger load factors in the range of 65-85 percent, maximizing revenues and return on investment while minimizing risk.
- Achieve a gross revenues in excess of XY million Naira per quarter within the first six months of flight operations, and exceeding YZ million Naira per quarter, by the end of the first year.
- To achieve net operating profits in the range of X% of the total revenue within the first 12 months of flight operations,
- To achieve the projected results starting with four mid-to-large-size regional aircraft, growing to six by the end of the first year of operations,
- Gear operations, and present a professional, serious, growth-oriented image from the outset. This will set the stage for reasoned, planned expansion, mirroring growth rates projected for the first year of operations. In this case, enabling the airline to extend its regional scope and, in future years, to transition from its initial regional status into a larger continental and intercontinental carrier.
- Identify and develop key interline alliances, co-operations, associations, and partnerships with other larger, more established, and highly regarded airlines both within and beyond the target region that will enable the proposed airline to provide an extensive range of connections, through fares, frequent-flyer mileage sharing, and other passenger and client advantages through interline arrangements, code shares, common hubbing, and so forth.
Comfort Airline’s mission, simply stated, is to fill a niche in the growing air-travel and cargo markets linking Nigerian and other West African countries. Our mission is to achieve high, and profitable, load factors by identifying and serving key routes and city pairs currently unserved, under-served, or poorly served.
Furthermore, to set a new standard for air service and professionalism both within the target market region and beyond. We will do this by utilizing the latest aviation, electronic, and informational technologies, and by designing effective and efficient systems and building in quality control from the outset.
Therefore, we aim at ensuring the highest level of service, operations, and safety, all based around the needs, wants, comfort, and convenience of the passenger and the cargo client. These will help us build strong customer satisfaction and excellent reputation that will enable the airline to build solid, and crucially important, interline arrangements necessary to expand its scope and customer attraction in the early stages. Our belief is that these will lead to continued long-term growth both within the target market area and, looking toward the future, beyond.
Our vision for Comfort Airline in Nigeria is to become a leading Airline passenger and Cargo company in Nigeria.
What we bring into the Industry:
We bring the following into the airline industry in Nigeria to revolutionize it.
- The provision of high-quality service on routes that are currently unserved or poorly served.
- Employment of technically cost-effective, up-to-date regional aircraft that will suite the size of the market.
- Utilization of the latest electronic and informational technologies in sales and marketing;
- Online ticketing, reservations, and check-in;
- Electronic cargo tracking; and operational oversight.
- Development and implementation of co-operations, associations, and partnerships among Airline operators.
Sample Start-Up Business Plan for Airline Business in Nigeria – START-UP ANALYSIS:
Start-up analysis include all outcomes of our initial surveys and feasibility analysis. They are those that concern our initial capital and operational expenses. Others including our marketing and turnover forecasts, financial projections etc. They are highlighted as follows.
Capex & Apex:
Our initial capital expenses (CAPEX) are all fixed tangible and non-tangible expenses. They are those covering the 4 Aircraft purchases, plant and equipment, furniture and fittings, motor vehicles, statutory registration payments, etc. The table below shows the spreadsheet analysis of this.
Services to be offered by Comfort Airline Limited will be divided into two main categories. These are the passenger services and cargo services. Services to be rendered by each category as well as general services to be offered, are presented and reviewed as follows.
Marketing Analysis & Segmentation:
Our marketing segmentation will be as follows.
- Business people
- Government and Agencies
- International Bodies and Organizations
- Countrywide Personal and Leisure Travelers
- Diaspora Personal and Leisure Travelers
- West African Region Personal and Leisure Travelers
- Seasonal Holiday Travelers
Competition & Patronage Pattern analysis, Key to Our Success are analysed and attached as appendix II
Sample Start-Up Business Plan for Airline Business in Nigeria
Everything about this feasibility analysis, financial budgets, fund applications, income statements, breakeven analysis and fund flow statement are analysed in our worksheet – available on request.
Order your copy from +234 8034347851 or email: email@example.com
- Existing Company Business Plan Format
- Sample Business Plan: looking for an Investor
- Pitfalls You Must Avoid in Drafting Business Plan
- Existing Company Business Plan Outline
- Interior Decoration Business Plan Market & Sales Analysis
- Financial analysis for existing Coy business plan
- Modern Advertising Company Business Plan in Nigeria
- Interior Decoration Business Plan Simplified
- Admin, Services Company Business Plan
- Sample Advertising Consultancy Business Plan
- Modern Fish Farming Business Plan Template Updated
- Skills Required for Event Management
- How do I plan & organize big events?
HOW YOU MAY GET MORE START-UP BUSINESS PLAN TEMPLATES ON THIS WEBSITE:
In addition, you can get more business plan samples and templates here. That is to say that everything you need about Business plan is in this site. Therefore, we feel you should first navigate and explore what you have here before looking elsewhere. So, we recommend you use:
Just do this: Google site search for completefmc. That is, type whatever you want to search for on google by adding /completefmc at the end to get you right inside this site. e.g. business plan templates/completefmc will take you to other such posts on this site. Just try it now.
Finally, sharing this post will get you closer to your friends. Just click our social media share buttons to share this. Follow us on our Facebook and tweeter handle for your updates. Thank you.