CHILDREN DAY-CARE BUSINESS PLAN MANAGEMENT STRUCTURE
Table of Contents
This Children Day-Care Business Plan Management Structure is for start-ups/beginners and ongoing day care centres. The question is – Who is in charge? What type of administrative system do you want in place? How is your vertical and horizontal commands? Five common approaches include the functional, divisional, matrix, team, and networking structures. Which one do you have in place? So, these are some of the principles we wish to apply in this article. So, when you are faced with start-up or growth management challenges and a harsh competitor, we recommend this article for you.
In addition, when you want to prove your business capacity to deliver based on managerial efficiency for government or NGO grants, Bank loan, investors for your business, this article should be considered as No.1 to consult. This Children Day-Care Business Plan Management structure will help you overcome these challenges by a well-structured internal control system, thereby midwife your business through survival and growth.
CHILDREN DAY-CARE BUSINESS PLAN MANAGEMENT STRUCTURE
Furthermore, if there is a problem to solve, and results are being awaited, this article must be with you. Managerially, the problem you are faced with here now is how to establish a baby care centre that will cater for working class families in your environment and run it efficiently. Therefore, the need to articulate your operational/administrative activities in a business plan arises. So, one of the aspects of the business plan you need to work on immediately is to determine your business management structure. In fact, this is the essence of this segment of your business plan.
Therefore, in this segment you evaluate the capacities of your management team and other supporting staff. So that, you set out to look at the number of personnel required, their schedule of activities and their skill cum academic/professional qualifications.
CHILDREN DAY-CARE BUSINESS PLAN MANAGEMENT STRUCTURE – UNDERLINING TEMPLATES:
- Kids Care Day-care Business Plan for Existing Business
- Corporate Baby Day-Care Business plan for Start-up
- Baby Day-Care Business plan to get Investors/loan/grant
- Kids Care Day-care Business Plan Marketing Analysis
- Baby Day-Care Business Plan SWOT Analysis – A Template
- Baby Day-Care Business Plan Feasibility Analysis – A Template
- CHILDREN DAY-CARE BUSINESS PLAN MANAGEMENT STRUCTURE
The opening management team of Children Day-Care will consist of the founder, a consultant, one accounting staff and one administrative assistant.
As the centre grows, more administrative staff and general duty staff will be recruited. The provision for this is made in this plan to start in the third year.
Children Day-Care will schedule the operations of the centre among the key staff – founder (CEO), one accounting staff, one administrative assistant and our Consultant – Complete Full Marks Consultants Limited – for management in the following roles:
The Founder/CEO – Dean Ema Oche
He will have overall fiscal responsibility. This is to ensure that the business is financially sound and attains its planned goals.
His credentials are:-
- 25 years Executive Management with Budgeting experience
- Advanced degree in Fiscal Planning
- Extensive experience with budgeting methodologies
- Cognate experience in strategic planning using Balanced Scorecard approach.
Industry Consultant – Complete Full Marks Consultants Limited.
The Industry Consultant will be relied upon for her industry expertise. Therefore, it will be providing valuable insight to management and fiscal standards, regulations and governmental programs that may benefit the centre.
- Over 25 Year consultancy experience on Child Care centres.
- Licensed corporate manager
- Vast knowledge of accounting and auditing services,
- Business Support service providers
- Management experts
The Accounting Officer:
The Accounting officer will work under the supervision of CEO. His/her core duties include to maintain financial reports, records, and general ledgers. He/she will also prepare and analyse budgets and perform general bookkeeping.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting or its related field
- Vast knowledge of accounting principles
- 10-year budgeting, auditing and business administration experience,
The Administrative Officer:
The Administrative Officer provides a point of contact for all employees. So, he/she provides administrative support, manages office stock, prepares regular reports and organizes office records.
Qualification & Skills:
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Management, and must possess;
- An organised approach and excellent time management skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Team work appreciation,
- Computer literacy,
- Excellent command of English language,
- Accuracy and attention to details.
CHILDREN DAY-CARE BUSINESS PLAN MANAGEMENT STRUCTURE – Organogram:
The following diagram depicts our management structure as explained above.
The following table summarizes our personnel expenditures for the first three years. We believe that this is fair enough and would be a motivating factor to staff performance. Other staff incentive will be worked out in future.
CHILDREN DAY-CARE BUSINESS PLAN MANAGEMENT STRUCTURE – CONCLUSION:
This Children Day-Care Business Plan Management Structure illustrates what you should do as a start-up/beginner or ongoing day care centres. The management structure is self-explanatory. Details of the administrative job schedules and the organogram tally up to show the vertical and horizontal hierarchy of administration in this Children Day-Care Business
Get the full details of this business plan from us. Contact +234 8034347851 or email email@example.com
The follwong business plans are ready-made. Your may wish to order one today. Price ranges from N15,000.00
- Car Dealership Business plan with N90m Capital outlay
- Car Dealership Business plan with N223m Capital outlay
- All manner of Poultry Business Plan
- Palm oil Milling Business Plan with N40m capital outlay
- Palm oil business plan with capital outlay of N1- 5M
- Rice mill Business Plan with N27m capital outlay.
- Car wash business plan with capital outlay of not more than N5m
Raad more about busines plans. Click this.
Founder/Managing Partner of Complete Full Marks Consultants Ltd. An Economist turned Chattered Accountant and Tax Practitioner with over 37 years of industrial experience.