Recruitment Application Form PPM Monitoring Officer @ IBEDC
Recruitment Application Form PPM Monitoring Officer @ IBEDC. IBEDC is an equal opportunity employer. Therefore, IBEDC is committed to creating a diverse working environment. Such is to ensure equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, and work-life balance. This is to eliminate all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.
As a matter of fact, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Furthermore, Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone. States covered include Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states.
In essence, we are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
IBEDC is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: PPM Monitoring Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Engages in the daily detection and recovery NMD energy losses attributable to billing irregularities, indebtedness to IBEDC and interference with metering installations by fraudulent customers within the Business Hub
- Ensures that that all NMD meter meets the performance, functions and technical requirements and applicable standards within the Business Hub
- To conduct weekly inspection of NMD Meters and associated equipment for the purpose of ascertaining optimal performance.
- Calculate and estimate bills from damaged meters and investigates attributable energy loss / theft.
- Identifies areas of high financial leakages within the Business Hub and design appropriate strategies to curtail the leakage.
- Inspect energy meters to ascertain that proper connection is done
- To conducts monthly Quality Assurance (QA) on revenue protection processes with the Business Hub and recommend improvement opportunities
- Daily submission of the field activities reports to Regional Revenue Protection Officer for Management Information System
- Any other task as may be assigned by the Team Lead, Revenue Protection/Energy Audit
Recruitment Application Form PPM Monitoring Officer @ IBEDC – Qualifications and Requirements
- Educational Qualification: A Bachelor’s Degree, HND in Engineering field
- Professional Qualification: Possession of at least one of the following certifications is an added advantage: COREN, NSE, MNIM.
- Desired Experience: At least 3 years combined experience in Investigation and Inspection in Power sector
Application Closing Date
18th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Note: When the page opens, click on “Click Here See Vacancies” and select “PPM Monitoring Officer” to apply accordingly.
For futher recruitment information, click here