Nigerian Navy (DSSC 27) 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment
Table of Contents
Graduate & Exp. graduate Job Recruitment is ongoing. So, there are vacancies for General Doctor/Dental Surgeon, Human Resource Management Office, Pharmacist, Information Officer. Others are Engineer, Imam, Educationist, Chaplain, Accounts and Budget Officer, and Seaman. Nigerian Navy (DSSC 27) 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment recruitment is on-going.
In fact, the Nigerian Navy invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 27. The recruitment is Nationwide.
Nigerian Navy (DSSC 27) 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment – Requirements:
- All applicants must present O’level West African Examination Certificate (WAEC), in addition to any other results such as NECO. Credit in Mathematics and English is compulsory.
- NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC is a compulsory requirement for enlistment.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. Computer literacy will be an added advantage in all fields.
Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria.
Applicants who obtained credentials from foreign institutions should ensure the certificates are authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education.
Nigerian Navy (DSSC 27) 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment – General Information:
- You are warned against giving false information or tendering fake certificates. Any false information or fake certificates discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification and subsequent prosecution of the applicant.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 meters tall.
- Applicants should be between 22 and 28 years of age by 20 February 2020.
Serving personnel, Soldier/Rating/Airman, and other paramilitary services personnel must obtain a letter of attestation duly signed by the heads of units.
Applicants will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test. The date and time of the aptitude test will be communicated via this website.
Applicants re to choose any of the following centres for the qualifying aptitude test:
Army Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks.
Command Day Secondary School, Lungi Barracks.
Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks.
Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics College, Owerrinta, Imo State.
Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
Navy Town Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri.
AirForce Secondary School, 115 Special Operations Group, Air Force Base.
Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks.
Documents to Present:
Applicants are to appear for the Aptitude Test with the following:
- Photocopies of Degree and NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgement Form.
Applicants re to note that the entire enlistment process is free of charge. Applicants are warned to refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise for recruitment.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here for More Information
On completion of the application form, you re advised to click ‘SUBMIT’ on the portal and generate your Transaction ID. You are advised to print out a copy of the ‘Application Summary’.
For technical support, call 08159999011 and 09018611774 between 0800 and 1700 hours only.
Founder/Managing Partner of Complete Full Marks Consultants Ltd. An Economist turned Chattered Accountant and Tax Practitioner with over 37 years of industrial experience.