Dragnet Solutions Recruiting Client Relationship Management Executive – Dragnet Solutions Limited is recruiting Client Relationship Management Executive for her client. Such a candidate must posses a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable University with a minimum of four (4) years’ working experience as a Client Relationship Officer/Client Account Officer with a Freight Forwarding and Transportation Company and should not be more than 28 years old.
Table of Contents
Dragnet Solutions Limited – our client – a 3rd Party Logistics Service Provider of Shipment, Clearing & Freight Forwarding services is currently seeking to engage an experienced Client Relationship Management Executive. Such a candidate will be expected to manage and oversee all Corporate Client Relationship functions, Government Agency Relations, ensure total Customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention.
Dragnet Solutions Recruiting Client Relationship Management Executive
Core Responsibilities: He/she must:
- Develop close relationships with customers, vendors and client managers
- Grow the individual client business through continuous interaction and persuasion.
- Serve as the escalation point on Customs related matters/queries and ensure prompt resolution.
- General monitoring of clearing operations activities to ensure compliance with operational procedures.
- Proffer solutions to escalated customer service issues.
- Attend regular scheduled meetings with clients to discuss service improvement strategies & documentation of discussions.
- Responsible for negotiation of suitable clearing rates with new clients
- Ensure agreed rates, terms and credit days are maintained in clients transactions
- Drawing up job specifications and allotment of responsibilities to staff of the department.
- Develop new client relations team members to ensure easy integration.
- Play an active role in developing new service plan to fit customer requirements.
- Ensure documentary compliance of client import documents
- Ensure that required amendments to documents are relayed to the right quarters.
- Monitor client satisfaction through customer experience measurement
- Updating clients on status as well as delivery schedule of shipment
- Conduct relevant benchmarking and analysis to identify opportunities for business improvement
- Monitor service performance of vendors and third parties to improve service levels
- Following up and ensuring delivery to client’s warehouse or factory without delay or hindrances.
- Executing vendor-efficiency customer surveys and analyzing results.
- Any other task that may be assigned to you
Relationship Management Executive
- Clear Verbal and written Communication
- Knowledge (of the company, its services and activities)
- Knowledge of the clients – products, people, and needs
- Time Management Skills
- Management of Personal Emotions
- Situation Evaluation and Analysis
- The Ability to Listen Closely to Customers
- Good computer skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Persuasion skills
- Ability to handle surprises and manage situations calmly
Salary expectations are from N100,000- N120,000 per month.
Application Dateline: Not specified
Method of application:
Interested candidate should click here to apply
Dragnet Relationship Management Executive
Share with others
Founder/Managing Partner of Complete Full Marks Consultants Ltd. An Economist turned Chattered Accountant and Tax Practitioner with over 37 years of industrial experience.