This is how to aplly for Federal Ministry of Education Nigeria Scholarship Award 2020/2021. The applicable online portal is www.education.gov.ng scholarship. Federal government scholarship 2020/2021 award is regulated by Federal scholarship board, ministry of education Abuja
Therefore, if you are interested in any of the underlisted positions, please go through this post and follow the directives accordingly.
As a matter of fact, Federal Ministry of Education – Federal Scholarship Borad – The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2020/2021 Nomination computer Based Test (CBT) for the Federal Government Scholarship Awards Tenable in Nigeria Tertiary Institutions.
Nigeria Award Scholarship (NA) 2020/2021 Federal Government Scholarship Awards Tenable in Nigeria Tertiary Institutions For NA
The Eligibility Criteria for Nigerian Award is as Follows:
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division. You must be a registered Full-Time students of Federal or State Universities.
- All others (UG, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education. All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
- The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and takes effect from the beginning of the academic session.
- It ‘ll not be held at the same time with another Award nor for part-time studies.
- Change of course or Institution ‘s not allowed.
- The Scholarship award is to assist the scholar in the payment of:
- Institutional charges and fees and
- For Personal maintenance.
Courses Considered for Award re as Follows:
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneural Studies,
- Environmental Sciences
COMPUTER BASED TEST VENUES
- States: Sokoto, Kano
- Venue: Kano Sokoto
- States: Adamawa, Bauchi
- Venue: Yola, Bauchi
- States: FCT, Kwara
- Venue: Bwari, Ilorin
- States: Oyo, Ondo
- Venue: Ibadan, Akure
- States: Delta, Rivers
- Venue: Asaba, Port Harcourt
- States: Enugu, Imo
- Venue: Enugu, Owerri.
Federal Ministry of Education Nigeria Scholarship Award 2020/2021 – GENERAL NOTICE
During the application, candidatesare expected to indicate the following:
- Choose Computer Based Test Centre (CBT) very close to them
- Choice of programme preferred in order of priority (i.e. Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA))
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
11:59 pm, 6th December, 2019.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application forms re completed online as follows:
- Complete form online
- Submit and Print a copy
- Attach Photocopy of the following documents to the Printed Copy:
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Current Course Registration Form
- CGPA results of year 1, 2, 3, etc.
- Current School’s Identity Card
- Letter of Identification from your State/Local Government
- Two (2) passport size photographs with your name written at the back and duly signed by you.
OFFICIAL PHONE NUMBERS/E-MAIL:
Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA): 08077884417/09094268637/ email@example.com
For further Technical/Apps inquires please call: 08055581004
Note: This particular application does not attract any processing fee. Therefore, beware of fraudsters!
This post could help you assist a friend. Just click any of our social media share buttons to do just that.