Fedederal Ministry of Education Bilateral Scholarship Award 2020/2021 is ongoing. In fact, this is derived from the federal government scholarship 2019/2020. However, check the portal www.education.gov.ng scholarship. Fedederal Ministry of Education Bilateral Scholarship Award 2020/2021 details are here.
Furthermore, other information can be gotten from federal scholarship board, Abuja. Or, Federal Ministry of Education Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Award 2020/2021 office. However, this is how to apply for Fedderal Ministry of Education Scholarship Award 2020/2021 online.
Furthermore, if you want to enjoy this scholarship award, here are the procedure to get it on. We advise you to click the essential links on this page to make it.
Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Award 2020/2021
Fedederal Ministry of Education Bilateral Scholarship Award 2020/2021 – Description:
- Undergraduate (UG) studies tenable in Russia, Morocco, and Algeria. In addition, are Serbia, Hungary, Egypt, Tunisia, Turkey, Cuba, Romania, Ukraine, Japan, Macedonia; and
- Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia (for those whose first degrees were obtained from Russia): China, Hungary, Serbia, Turkey, Japan, Mexico, South Korea.
All qualified candidates are advised to:
- Visit Federal Ministry of Education’s website www.education.gov.ng and click on “Federal Scholarship Board” ICON on the Home Page:
- Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online
- Print the Examination slip.
Fields of Study:
- Undergraduate level – Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences. Others re, Mathematics, Languages, Environmental Sciences, and Sports,. Then, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine (very limited), etc; and
- Postgraduate level (Masters Degree and Ph.D) in all fields.
Fed. Ministry of Education Scholarship Award – Criteria for Eligibility:
In fact, all applicants for Undergraduate Degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of:
- Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificates,
- WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study
- including English Language and Mathematics.
- Certificates should not be more than Two (2) years old (2018& 2019)
- for African countries the age of certificate is one year (2019) only.
- Age limit is from 18 to 20 years.
All applicants for Postgraduate Degree courses must hold a First Degree with 1st Class with at least 2nd Class Upper Division.
In addition, applicants who are previous recipients of Foreign Awards must have completed at least
- two (2) years post qualification or employment practice in Nigeria.
- All applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C.
- Age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D. and only:
- N.Y.S.C discharge or exemption certificates only are accepted;
- Evidence of readiness to be released by employer.
Fedederal Ministry of Education Bilateral Scholarship Award 2020/2021 – Note (For all Applicants):
- Since the BEA countries are non-English speaking, applicants should be prepared to undertake: A mandatory one year foreign Languare course . This is the standard medium of instruction;
- Japan applicants must have very strong background in further mathematics;
- The required certificates for candidates applying for Iman Preachers. Quaranic Professor for Islamic Religious studies in Algeria is WAEC as in other scholarship awards;
- All applicants for Hungarian Scholarship can apply for up to two fields of study in order of preference; and
- All applicants for Hungarian Scholarships must visit the website: www.stipendiumhungaricum.hu
- Complete the application form online
- Print the completed form and bring to the interview venue
- All applicants for Russian Postgraduate Scholarship must have acquired their 1st Degree in Russia;
- All Applicants to upload their certificates
- The duration for Serbian undergraduate scholarship is:
- Eight (8) years general courses and Nine (9) years for Medicine
- And postgraduate studies, 3-4years for M.Sc and 5-6 years for Ph.D
NB: Candidates nominated by the Board will be required to submit to Federal Scholarship Board the following:
- Authenticated copies of academic certificates;
- Data page of current International passport; and
- Specified Medical Reports from Government hospitals
- National Identity Number (NIN)
- Police Clearance Certificate where necessary.
Computer Based Test Venues
- States: Sokoto, Kano
- Venue: Kano Sokoto
- States: Adamawa, Bauchi
- Venue: Yola, Bauchi
- States: FCT, Kwara
- Venue: Bwari, Ilorin
- States: Oyo, Ondo
- Venue: Ibadan, Akure
- States: Delta, Rivers
- Venue: Asaba, Port Harcourt
- States: Enugu, Imo
- Venue: Enugu, Owerri.
Fedederal Ministry of Education Bilateral Scholarship Award 2020/2021 – General Notice
During the application, candidates are expected to indicate the following:
- Choose Computer Based Test Centre (CBT) very close to them
- Choice of programme preferred in order of priority (i.e. Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA))
Application Closing Date
11:59 pm, 6th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application forms are completed online as follows:
- Complete form online
- Submit and Print a copy
- Attach Photocopy of the following documents to the Printed Copy:
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Current Course Registration Form
- CGPA results of year 1, 2, 3, etc.
- Current School’s Identity Card
- Letter of Identification from your State/Local Government
- Two (2) passport size photographs with your name written at the back and duly signed by you.
Official Phone Numbers/E-mail:
Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA): 08077884417/09094268637/ firstname.lastname@example.org
For further Technical/Apps inquires please call: 08055581004
Note: This particular application does not attract any processing fee. Therefore, beware of fraudsters!
This post could help you assist a friend. Just click any of our social media share buttons to do just that.