Here Are The CAC Requirements @ Converting Your Unlimited Company to A limited Liability Company in Nigeria
- Evidenve of name availability and reservation
- Special resolution singed by 2 direcotrs or a direcor and secretary
- Application for the re-registration singed by Director and Secretary.
- Duly stamped Memorandum and Article of Assoocation marked altered for this purpose
- Updated annual return filing
- Updated section 553 of CAMA where applicable
- Payment of fees.
Othe Conditions @ Converting Your Unlimited Company to A limited Liability Company in Nigeria
- The special resolution must specify the proposed authorised share capital and the alterations on the Memo and article of association
- An unlimited company shall not be re-registered as a public company nor a company limited by guarantee
- Furthermore, A company can not be re-registered as limited by share if it had previously been re-registered as unlimited from limited by share
- The notice of resolution for this must be filed within 15 days after the special resolution.