Latest on N-Power 2022 Awaiting List Applicants – N-Power 2022 Applicants Shortlisted From Waiting List, N-power instructs 2022 applicants on waiting list to visit LGA’s this week, Npower 2021/2022 List Of Successful/Shortlisted/Applicants, List Of Successful Applicants for N-Power Is Out www.npower.gov.ng, N-Power reveals what pre-selected candidates on a-waiting list must do.
After the deployment of some 2022 applicants, many of you were kept on waiting list. But there is a good news for You. All of you of this set of the applicants. You have been advised to visit your LGA’s of residence between Tuesday and Thursday this week, that is 19th to 21st December 2022.
Latest on N-Power 2022 Awaiting List Applicants
Table of Contents
Congratulations to all of you who have been patiently waiting on this waiting list for about a year now. I hope this will be the end of your waiting. You have to keep close to your local government of residence for further information.
This website will continue to give you updates on this N-power recruitment exercise. Therefore, I advise you keep in touch with this website on daily basis in the mean time for further information. This is because N-Power has not been very steady in the administration of this scheme
This site has made publications on this verification date and mode of the operation. In fact, this site has also published details of the final list training schedules and programme of training.
What N-Power is About
N-Power is a job creation and empowerment programme. It is a National Social Investment Programme of the Federal Government of Nigeria. The programme is for young Nigerians between the ages of 18 and 35 – male and female covering the 774 local governments in the country.
As a matter of fact, in the inception of this programme in 2022, the Federal Government engaged and deployed 200,000 young Nigerians in public primary schools, primary healthcare centres and in agriculture development project centres in all the 774 Local Government Areas in Nigeria.
This is reported to be the largest post-tertiary engagement of human resources in Africa ever. In 2022, the N-Power Volunteer Corps is enlisting 300,000 more volunteers to bring the number to the promised 500,000 N-Power Volunteers.
2017 Physical Verification
The physical verification for 2022 applicants has been on going for 3 weeks now. Delayed, suspended and resumed again. Therefore the scheme also stated that the 2022 physical verification exercise would still continue this week.
The way it’s going, it’s not certain when this exercise will end. You are advised to keep close to your local government area offices for fresh information from time to time. The development was made public in a tweet posted on the scheme’s official handle, @npower_ng, on Monday, December 18.
6 Point for Verification Exercise
The new information released ahead of the physical verification exercise for 2022 pre-selected applicants slated to commence on December 4.are as follows:
- Your physical verification centre is your residential local government area secretariat.
- You are not required to go along with your BVN slip for physical verification.
- Follow instructions at the centre. Be orderly. Be courteous.
- Everything stated here and in the image below apply to 2022 applicants who are on the waiting list. These applicants have already received an SMS that they are on the list.
- Do not use information unofficial N-Power channels. Use information shared on our official N-Power pages only.
- Follow the instructions carefully.
Latest on N-Power 2022 Awaiting List Applicants
I had previously written on this:
2021& 2022 N-Power Final List Training Guide for N-Power VAIDS
- What the Training Guide Covers:
- The training guide covers the following areas:
- General overview of tax administration in Nigeria
- The Principles, aims and objectives of VAIDS
- VAIDS tax filing procedures.
- Issues behind multiple taxation in Nigeria
- Basis of tax assessment on commencement rule, change of accounting dates, and business cessation
- Issues on capital allowance
- Application of Education tax
- Stamp duty administration in Nigeria
- Adjustments for With-Holding Tax
- Tax matters relating to special foreign companies operating in Nigeria, like foreign airliners
- Principles of double taxation
- Organs of tax administration in Nigeria
- Determing the question of residency
- Company income tax calculations,
- Personal income calculations,
- PAYE – consolidated income tax system
- Adjusting incomes with the relevant tax relieves,
- Loss relief
- Tax allowances and benefits in kind.
Get More Information
This website will continue to give you update on recruitment and Job vacancies, but you have to do yourself a big favour by checking on this website daily for such updates.
Otherwise, send in your e-mail address through our follow by e-mail tab at the right-hand corner of this page, or send in your comments or questions through the send in comment tab on this page too, you will be reached also.
If you click on the social media share buttons below this post you will let all your loved ones have this information.
Founder/Managing Partner of Complete Full Marks Consultants Ltd. An Economist turned Chattered Accountant and Tax Practitioner with over 37 years of industrial experience.