How to be a Ginger Organic Produce Distributor – You can be a Fresh Ginger Exporter, Distributor, Supplier, Trader and you could be fresh or dried ginger Exporter, Distributor, Supplier, Trading Company of Fresh/Dried Ginger based in Nigeria.
How Can We Help You? What We Can Do For You?
How to be a Ginger Organic Produce Distributor
Business Start-up Check List / Milestone:
- Business Name Availability Check and Business Registration: Ensure that this is done and completed already, otherwise call us, and you will have your incorporation certificate in 7 days. The same goes for a business name registration.
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: As soon as you have your incorporation certificate this becomes possible.
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Every aspect of the business program needs a feasibility Study. This we will do for you at a minimal cost.
- Writing of Business Plan: The business plan we do for you is a winning one. So get one today from us today.
- Generating capital from family members: Ensure you know the sources of your take-off capital, and that they are ready.
- Compilation of your list of products that will be available in your store: Design and locate your store, to accommodate your various products.
- Establishing business relationship with vendors and other key players in the industry.
- Application for business license and permit: Follow every statutory regulatory instructions that relate to your business. You could need our services here.
- Applications for Loan from the bank: This will require a business plan to be attached.
- Leasing of land and building and other equipment: These have to be done. A lot of documentations may also be involved. You may need our services too.
- Purchase of the Needed furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances etc. This must be purchased as per the business plan.
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Get this Completed as one of the readiness processes.
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: This is important for a growing global cashless
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Get your banker to do this immediate.
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Make necessary applications and agreements/ licenses
- with the services providers.
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Business Insurances policies are necessary
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Our human resources department will do this for you.
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: This is very necessary too. Our legal department will do this for you.
- Design of The Company’s Logo: A simple logo that will identify you every-where is necessary
- Graphic Designs and Printing of Packaging Marketing / Promotional Materials: Very
- important too.
- Your Internal Control system: We will help you in the recruitment of employees, design your management and accounting systems.
- Creating Official Website for the Company: Another important marketing strategy that we will help you put in place.
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: This must start immediately.
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Private as well as government establishments can do this.
- Opening party / launching party planning: This must be a publicity measure, and a fun party – not all business require this.
How to be a Ginger Organic Produce Distributor
Your Starting Point:
- Your source of Capital: Have you saved enough? Do you need to borrow and from where?
- Your Capital Expenditure Need: CAPEX is an important aspect of the business expenditure and has to be decided upon from the start.
- Operating Expenses (OPEX) is another business expenditure that you need to work on immediately. This must be accommodated by the working capital. OPEX elements of fixed and variable expenditure needs be monitored for a better break-even point.
- The Market: How is the market – locally and internationally? How can you penetrate into this market and gain some market share?
- Marketing: What marketing strategies are you going to apply to achieve your target market share/audience and customers. Can this market be segmented? What are the segments?
- The Product: What product or combination of products are you going to be dealing with – Fresh ginger, dried ginger, ginger powder, pharmaceutical/chemical links, etc.? What are going to be your sources of produce? How about the storage and preservation facilities?
Founder/Managing Partner of Complete Full Marks Consultants Ltd. An Economist turned Chattered Accountant and Tax Practitioner with over 37 years of industrial experience.