Jamb 2021/2022 Questions and Answers / Regular Maths Questions – The relevance of this is in your understanding the pattern of JAMB past questions and answers on mathematics and Biology, JAMB syllabus for maths 2021/2022, English JAMB question, JAMB maths question 2021/2022, JAMB past question on economics 2021/2022, WAEC past questions and answers on accounting and JAMB government question. Jamb 2022 Questions and Answers / Regular Maths Questions
In fact, Exam Questions have trends, and that is what I want you to discover today. Understanding this trend will make you an undergraduate in the university of your choice by September, 2022.
This is a painstaking tracking of trends that will help you pass your exams at once.
JAMB 2022 QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS/ REGULAR MATHS QUESTIONS
1. Correct 241.34 (3 x 10-3)2 to 4 significant figures
2. At what rate would a sum of #100.00 deposited for 5 years raise an interest of #7.50?
3. Three children shared a basket of mangoes in such a way that the first child took ¼ of the mangoes and the second ¾ of the remainder. What fraction of the mangoes did the third child take?
4. Simplify and express in standard form (0.00275 x 0.00640/( 0.025 x 0.08)
A. 8.8 x 10-1
B. 8.8 x 102
C. 8.8 x 10-3
D. 8.8 x 103
5. Three brothers in a business deal share the profit at the end of contract. The first received 1/3 of the profit and the second 2/3 of the remainder. If the third received the remaining #12.000.00, how much profit did they share?
6. Simplify √160r2 + √(71r4 + √100r3
7. Simplify √27 + 3/√3
A. 4√3 B. 4/√3 C. 3√3 D. 3√/4
JAMB 2021/2022 QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS/ REGULAR MATHS QUESTIONS
8. Simplify 3Log69 + Log612 + Log664 – Log672
A. 5 B. 7776 C. Log631 D. (7776)6
9. Simplify (1 + 1)-1
10. Find the sum of the first twenty terms of the arithmetic progression Log a, Log a2, Log a3
A. log a20
B. log a21
C. log a200
D. log a210
11. A carpenter charges #40.00 per day for himself and #10.00 per day for his assistant. If a fleet of a cars were painted for #2,000.00 and the painter worked 10 days more than his assistant, how much did the assistant receive?
12. Find the sum of the first 18 terms of the progression 3, 6, 12………..
A. 3(217 – 1)
B. 3(218) – 1)
C. 3(218 + 1)
D. 3(218 – 1)
13. The angle of a sector of a circle, radius 10.5cm, is 480. calculate the perimeter of the sector
14. Find the length of a side of a rhombus whose diagonals are 6cm and 8cm.
15. Each of the interior angles of a regular polygon is 1400. How many sides has the polygon?
A. 9 B. 8 C. 7 D. 5.
16. A cylindrical pipe, made of metal is 3cm, thick if the internal radius of the pipe is 10cm. Find the volume of metal used in making 3m of the pipe
17. If the height of two circular cylinders are in the ratio 2:3 and their base radii are in the ratio 9. What is the ratio of their volume?
18. The locus of a point which moves so that it is equidistant from two intersecting straight lines is the
A. perpendicular bisector of the two lines
B. angle bisector of the two lines
C. bisector of the two lines
D. line parallel to the two lines
19. 4, 16, 30, 20, 10, 14 and 26 are represented on a pie chart. Find the sum of the angles of the sectors representing all numbers equal to or greater than 16.
20. The mean of ten positive numbers is 16. when another number is added, the mean becomes 18. find the eleventh number.
21. Two numbers are removed at random from the numbers 1,2,3 and 4. what is the probability that the sum of the numbers removed is even?
22. Find the probability that a number selected at random from 41 to 56 is a multiple of 9
23. Musa borrows #10.00 at 2% per month interest and repays #8.00 after 4 months. However much does he still owe?
24. If 3 gallons of spirit containing 20% water are added to 5gallons of another spirit containing 15% water, what percentage of the mixture is water?
25 What is the product of 27/5 – (3)3 and (1/5)?
26. Simplify 2log2/5 – log72/125 + log9
A. 1 – 4log 3
B. –1 + 2log3
C. –1 +5log2
27. A car travels from Calabar to Enugu, a distant of pkm with an average speed of ukm per hour and continues to Benin, a distance of qkm, with an average speed of wkm per hour. Find its average speed from Calabar to Benin.
28. If w varies inversely as uv/u + v and is equal to 8 when u = 2 and v = 6, find a relationship between u, v, w.
A. upw = 16(u + t)
B. 16ur = 3w(u + t)
C. upw = 12(u + t)
D. 12upw = u + r
29. If g(x = x2 + 3x ) find g(x + 1) – g(x)
A. (x + 2)
B. 2(x + 2)
C. (2x + 1)
D. (x + 4)
30. Factorize m3 – m2 – m + 2
A. (m2 + 1)(m – 2)
B. (m + 1)(m + 1)(m + 2)
C. (m + 1)(m + 1)(m – 2)
D. (m2 + 2)(m – 1)
31. The angles of a quadrilateral are 5x – 30, 4x + 60, 60 – x and 3x + 61. find the smallest of these angles.
A. 5x – 30
B. 4x + 60
C. 60 – x
D. 3x + 61
32. What is the nth term of the sequence 2, 6, 12, 20,…?
A. 4n – 2
B. 2(3n – 1)
C. n2 + n
D. n2 + 3n +2
33. If the binary operation * is defined by m*n = mn + m + n for any real number m and n, find the identity element under this operation.
A. e = 1
B. e = -1
C. e = -2
D. e = 0
34. When PT is the transpose of P, calculate [PT] when x = 0, y = 1 and z = 2
35. PQ is equivalent to
36. Determine the distance on the earth’s surface between two towns P(Lat. 600N, Long. 200E) and Q (Lat. 600N, Long 250W)
37. X is a point due east of point Y on a coast Z is another point on the coast but 6.3km due south of Y. if the distance ZX is 12km, calculate the bearing of Z from X
If you need more information visit here: www.jamb.gov.ng/home.aspx
JAMB 2021/2022 QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS/ REGULAR MATHS QUESTIONS
Do you know that Mathematics and English can deny you, your dream admission this year. But God forbid. But a regular visit to this website will help make you an undergraduate very soon. You know how? I tell you; from this sit you will get all the trending JAMB, WAEC and NECO questions. From this site you will get your expo questions and answers.
That is why I think your regular visit to this website will enable you become an undergraduate sooner. Follow us on any of the social media. In fact, if you click on any of the share social media buttons under this page, you will be helping your friends od well too.
Founder/Managing Partner of Complete Full Marks Consultants Ltd. An Economist turned Chattered Accountant and Tax Practitioner with over 37 years of industrial experience.