About The Management Trainee Programme:
- Designed for high achieving post graduates to challenge them to grow into Coca-Cola HBC’s next generation of leaders.
- Blends your unique skills with a fast-paced environment, top leader mentoring, an international community, and exposure to top-level responsibility early in your career. All to unleash your full potential.
- Fast tracks you through learning our business and industry, providing you: opportunities to lead important and impactful projects, understand all different sides of the business through rotational assignments or projects.
- Gives unique value of being part of an international community of Management Trainees across Coca-Cola HBC: to share and learn from.
- A 2-year programme, after which you’ll have opportunity to continue developing yourself and your career through leadership roles in the function you’re selected for.
- Special stream introduces additional requirements with the aim being to identify and develop high achievers into senior leaders within a 2-4 year horizon.
- Actively participate in the programme (on-the-job tasks, peer learning, mentoring and training assigned).
- Work on assignments related to the role in a function.
- Participate or lead departmental and crossfunctional business projects (on project basis or as full rotation to other departments).
- Take full responsibility with planning and organizing activities related to your assignment, as well as delivery of assigned objectives, projects and results.
- Collaborate, develop and maintain relationships with colleagues from own team, other departments, mentors, project sponsors – while proactively seeking feedback.
- Actively propose process and business improvements.
- Take full ownership and charge over your development: leverage on each opportunity and feedback.
Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Limited 2018 Management Trainee Programme
- Passion and potential are key requirement!
- Strong drive to make an impact.
- Minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division) at first degree and Post Graduate certificate in any of the following disciplines: Engineering (Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Industrial Production), Social Sciences (Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance), Supply Chain Management and Human Resources Management.
- NYSC discharge certificate not earlier than 2013 with maximum of 3 years working experience.
How to Apply
FCT Water Board Recruitment 2018/2019 & How To Apply
Department of States & Local Government Affairs Recruitments 2018/2019
Fresh NSE Recruitment 2018
First Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme for 2018 – How to Apply
Society for Family Health Recruitment 2018 August
UAC Technical Trainee Scheme 2018 & How to Apply
How to Apply for FCT Commission for Womem Affairs
NITDA Scholarship Award: 2017/2018 Sucessfull Candidates
National Economic Intelligence Committee (NEIC) Recruitment 2018/2019
Federal Housing Authority Recruitment 2018/2019
Founder/Managing Partner of Complete Full Marks Consultants Ltd. An Economist turned Chattered Accountant and Tax Practitioner with over 37 years of industrial experience.