Supply Supervisor @ U.S. Mission Abuja is another US embassy recruitment 2018 exercise in Abuja, Nigeria. If you wish to know about American embassy in Nigeria address and jobs in Lagos, here re details. Required is Supply Supervisor (Exp/Non Exp) in Abuja. Let’s help you apply for
Supply Supervisor @ U.S. Mission Abuja
The U.S. Mission in Abuja, Nigeria is seeking to employ qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Supply Supervisor (Exp/Non Exp)
- Announcement Number: Abuja-2018-078
- Location: Abuja
- Security Clearance Required: Public Trust – Background Investigation
- Appointment Type: Permanent
- Appointment Type Details: Indefinite subject to successful completion of probationary period
- Job Type: Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Start Date: Candidate must be able to begin working within a reasonable period of time (6 weeks) of receipt of agency authorization and/or clearances/certifications or their candidacy may end.
- The incumbent is responsible for accountability and storage of expendable and non-expendable supplies such as cleaning supplies,
Automobile, office supplies, furniture and maintenance supplies.
- S/he responsible for proper organization and appropriate storage of expendable and non-expendable contents in warehouse.
- Ensures available space is optimally utilized in stockrooms and that items have adequate protection from damage or loss, as well as, ensures efficiency and cleanliness of warehouse buildings and grounds.
- S/he directly supervises four expendable and non expendable supply clerks and two warehouse men.
- Additionally, s/he monitors preventive maintenance of warehouses handling equipment. Follow up any repair works needed.
Qualifications and Evaluations
- Experience: At least two (2) years supply experience in a large warehouse is required, one of the years will be as a supervisor.
- Job Knowledge: Must have good knowledge of stock control and standard warehousing procedure.
- Education Requirements: Completion of Secondary School
These may be tested:
- Language: Level III (Good working knowledge) speaking/writing/reading in English is required.
Supply Supervisor @ U.S. Mission Abuja : Skills and Abilities:
- Must be computer literate and be able to lift heavy materials or items, as well as, able to separate items into technical and commercial categories.
- Must be tactful in dealing with Embassy personnel.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
- The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Benefits and Other Info
- Locally Employed Staff, including Members of Household (MOHs), and Third-Country Nationals (TCNs), working at U.S. Mission in Abuja, Nigeria may receive a compensation package that may include health, separation, and other benefits.
- For EFMs, benefits should be discussed with the Human Resources Office.
- The pay plan is assigned at the time of the conditional offer letter by the HR Office.
Supply Supervisor @ U.S. Mission Abuja : Other information
Hiring Preference Selection Process:
- Applicants in the following hiring preference categories re extended a hiring preference in the order listed below.
- Therefore, it is essential that these applicants accurately describe their status on application.
- Failure to do so may result in a determination that applicant is not eligible for a hiring preference.
Hiring Preference Order:
- AEFM / USEFM who is a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran
- AEFM / USEFM
- FS on LWOP and CS with reemployment rights
- Applicants who claim status as a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran must submit a copy of most recent DD-214 (“Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty”), equivalent documentation, or certification.
- The certification letter should be on letterhead of the appropriate military branch of the service and contain:
- The military service dates including expected discharge or release date; and
- The character of service. Acceptable documentation must be submitted in order for the preference to be given.
- This level of preference applies to all Foreign Service employees on LWOP and CS with re-employment rights back to their agency or bureau.
For more information (i.e., what is an EFM, USEFM, AEFM, MOH, etc.?) and for additional employment considerations, please Click here (Pdf)
Supply Supervisor @ U.S. Mission Abuja – Marketing Statement:
- We encourage you to read and understand the Eight (8) Qualities of Overseas Employees before you apply.
Application Closing Date
2nd January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Supply Supervisor @ U.S. Mission Abuja :Required Documents
Please provide the required documentation listed below with your application:
- Copy of Orders/Assignment Notification (or equivalent)
- Residency and/or Work Permit
- Secondary school Certificate
- DD-214 – Member Copy 4, Letter from Veterans’ Affairs, or other supporting documentation (if applicable)
- SF-50 (if applicable)
Supply Supervisor @ U.S. Mission Abuja : Note
- All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a Public Trust clearance.
- All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
- Applicants who are invited to take a language or skills test, or who are selected for an interview will be contacted via email.
- For further information – The complete position description listing all of the duties, responsibilities, required qualifications, etc. may be obtained by contacting the “Human Resources Office”.
- Get more recruitment information here,
- HACT Consultant @ UNICEF Needed Now
- North East Regional Initiative (NERI) Nigeria Recruiting Gender & Community Development Assistant
- NERI Nigeria Current Recruitment: Gender and Capacity Building Specialist (GCBS)
- On-going Massive Recruitment @ The Nigerian Institute of Social and Economic Research (NISER)
- Supply Supervisor @ U.S. Mission Abuja
Follow us on our Facebook handle, tweeter handle and other social media to ensure regular updates. Just click the social media share button on this page.