What Type of America Visa Do I Need?

What Type of America Visa Do I Need?

What Type of America Visa Do I Need? Every time you plan to travel to America, you must ask yourself this question. This is because, the purpose of your travel may differ from time to time. And that also means you will be needing different type of visa from time to time. At such times ask yourself –
What Type of America Visa Do I Need now?

Categories of American Visa

You must know that there are just two categories of American visa in existence.  These are Non-immigrant visa and immigrant visa. The Non-immigrant visa is for temporary visit to America. It’s issued to non-Americans. These are other countries’ citizens who wishes to be in the U.S. on a temporary basis. Under this category re those for tourism, business, work, visiting family, or studying and many others. The second category is Immigrant visa. As many types as may be in this category, this is for people who purposely wish to immigrate to the United States for one reason or the other.

What Type of America Visa Do I Need?

There re about 185 different types of visas available for those who travel to America. You may be interested in any of them. Here are some of the item on the list of type of visa for America. Therefore, it will make meaning if you review the chart below to determine the type of visa you need.

Purpose of Travel to U.S. and Non-immigrant Visas Visa Type
Athletes, amateur and professional (competing for prize money only) B-1
Athletes, artists, entertainers P
Australian worker – professional specialty E-3
Border Crossing Card: Mexico BCC
Business visitors B-1
Crewmembers (serving aboard a sea vessel or aircraft in the U.S.) D
Diplomats and foreign government officials A
Domestic employees or nannies (must be accompanying a foreign national employer) B-1
Employees of a designated international organization, and NATO G1-G5, NATO
Exchange visitors J
Exchange visitors – au pairs J-1
Exchange visitors – children (under age 21) or spouse of a J-1 holder J-2
Exchange visitors – professors, scholars, teachers J-1
Exchange visitors – international cultural J, Q
Fiancé(e) K-1
Foreign military personnel stationed in the U.S. A-2, NATO1-6

In addition are:

Foreign nationals with extraordinary ability in sciences, arts, education, business or athletics O-1
Free Trade Agreement (FTA) professionals: Chile H-1B1
Free Trade Agreement (FTA) professionals: Singapore H-1B1
Information media representative (media, journalists) I
Intra-company transferees L
Medical treatment, visitors for B-2
NAFTA professional workers: Mexico, Canada TN/TD
Nurses traveling to areas short of health care professionals H-1C
Physicians J-1, H-1B
Religious workers R
Specialty occupations in fields requiring highly specialized knowledge H-1B
Students – academic and language students F-1
Student dependents – dependent of an F-1 holder F-2
Students – vocational M-1
Student dependents – dependent of an M-1 holder M-2
Temporary workers – seasonal agricultural H-2A
What Type of America Visa Do I Need?

What Type of America Visa Do I Need? – What you want is what we get for you!

That’s true. Contact +234 8063286010 or email for American visa of your choice.  We will arrange for your interview. You may also need some other travel documents from us. We will get your flight ticket ready early enough. If you wish to authenticate your marriage certificate, academic and commercial documents contact +234 8034347851 or email


Now, you have to do us a favour by sharing this to reach your contacts. It’s simple. Just click any of the social media share buttons on this page to do that. Indeed, if you follow us on our Facebook or Twitter handle you will enjoy our regular updates on this matter.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *