Table of Contents
- snepco scholarship 2018
- nnpc/snepco scholarship 2018
- nnpc snepco scholarship shell
- Furthermore, nnpc scholarship 2017 2018
- shell/nnpc national university scholarship
- ongoing scholarships in nigeria 2018
- In addition, undergraduate scholarships 2018
- scholarship for nigerian students 2018
What to know about SNEPCo @ 2018 NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme & How to Apply
- Promote academic excellence and
- Improve the skills of young Nigerians.
- Provide yearly grant to the successful applicants from their second year to the completion of their degree programme.
Eligibility @ 2018 NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme & How to Apply
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 in a 5-grade system
- Not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship (National or International)
Course of Study:
- Petroleum Engineering
- Materials/Corrosion Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Physics/Applied Physics
- Agricultural Science
- Mathematics/Applied Mathematics
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
2018 NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme & How to Apply – Application Closing Date
Method of Application
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email account’
- Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted via the above link.
- Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
- Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, and not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB (UTME or D/E) Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Scores;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Letter of Identification from State of origin indicating applicant’s local government of origin; and
- Academic results for 100 level
- Each document submitted online must not exceed 200KB and the image format must be in JPEG.
- Beware of fraudulent websites when applying for the NNPC/SNEPCo scholarship online. Such websites may ask you to make some payments in the course of the application. These are completely faux sites which should be avoided. NNPC/SNEPCo scholarship application is FREE.
- SNEPCo will not accept email applications. It is important to visit the official website for detailed information and to access the online application portal.
In addition are –
- SNEPCo is committed to providing scholarship opportunities that are not associated with application fees.
- SNEPCo DOES NOT ASSIGN ‘Representatives’/’Agents’ to assist applicants’.
- Any candidate found to have presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the scholarship.
- Only short listed candidates will be invited for a computer based tests.
- For more information or clarification on the NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship, please send an email to SNEPCO Social Performance SNEPCO-UIO/G/NRS (SNEPCO-Social-Performance@shell.com)
Read Also These Other Scholarship Schemes Ongoing:
NITDA Scholarship Scheme 2018/2019 & How to Apply
Currently On-Going 2018 Scholarship Schemes In Nigeria
How to Apply for 2018/2019 NNPC/Chevron Scholarships
Requirements for 2018 Shell Live WIRE Youth Programme
How to Apply for Agbami/Chevron Undergraduates Scholarship
If you enjoyed this post, 2018 NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme & How to Apply, please escalate it. Let your friends and others know. Click our share button on this page and reach your friends. Like us via our Facebook handle to ensure your recruitment and scholarship updates.
Founder/Managing Partner of Complete Full Marks Consultants Ltd. An Economist turned Chattered Accountant and Tax Practitioner with over 37 years of industrial experience.