The accredited Free driving school business plan for Nigerians – This is what we present to you here. So, if your question is, how do I start a driving school business or how can I promote my existing driving school, don’t worry, here are all you need to do now.
This free driving school business plan is good for light car and truck driving schools. It’s a business plan suitable for driving school project proposals. In fact, it proffers a solution to your driving school company profile challenges. The driving school financial plan is one of the best you can find. So, read through The accredited Free driving school business plan for Nigerians
The Business Features:
Table of Contents
The accredited Free driving school business plan for Nigerians has comprehensive propositions on the following segments of the business plan.
- Executive Summary showcasing the purpose and overall highlight of the business plan.
- Opportunity – all the opportunities presented by this business is in fact highlighted here.
- A problem worth solving and Solution
- Market – Future Markets and Market Growth
- Product and services with detailed Competition analysis
- The financial plan encompasses a Forecast on Key assumptions with separate charts for Revenue by Month and yearly, Direct and indirect costs with a details personnel plan. All the projected financial reports ar supported by relevant graphs and charts.
- Company – this segment x-rays your business as a start-up or as an existing business. Your business and personal profiles matter here. I know you will like this.
- And, now, read through The accredited Free driving school business plan for Nigerians
Our form of executive summary is the best. Just follow us.
Executive Summary for The accredited Free driving school business plan for Nigerians
Complete Driving School offers a wide range of driver training services. This is because it is the ultimate goal of the company to be a one-stop facility for all driver needs. Our services include driver registration, licensing, etc. Complete Driving School offers private and commercial driver education in Abuja, Central District Area. Notwithstanding, we are positioned as a low-cost facility with excellent service. So, read through The accredited Free driving school business plan for Nigerians
The objectives over the next three years for Complete Driving School are the following:
- Achieve sales revenues of approximately N1 million by year three.
- Expand by starting up two more facilities (one in Nyanya, OR and the other in Kubwa)
- Become the low-cost provider of comprehensive driving education services in FCT, Abuja
In fact, people will patronize us for the following success-driving factors.
- Lower costs – This is to attract high turnover so that the company’s gross margin increases to 60%.
- Appointment of a cost control officer – This is for each of the new facilities. He will be answerable to the MD and the general manager.
- Restructure our costs so as to institute a comprehensive cost reduction program throughout the company.
- Cordial relationship with relevant government regulatory agencies.
- Strengthen and pursue partnerships and strategic alliances with suppliers and the driving school association so as to further reduce costs.
- Aggressively pursue contracts with organizations who need our services such as police departments, high schools, and trucking agencies.
There are more to this. We offer you a comprehensive business plan with every stream of revenue well-articulated. The decision to get a copy is yours.
Make a decision:
Have you decided to start a driving school? Have you considered how to get the different types of cars needed and the necessary adjustment needed? But, Have you considered the various options available to obtain them? Is it outright purchase or leasing?
And before you go far, based on the option chosen to procure your cars, you have to decide how many cars you intend to start with, bearing in mind that the higher the number of cars and professional drivers your business owns, the more earnings your business makes. Remember too that the cars have to be well maintained so that you could enjoy a high turnover. So, read through The accredited Free driving school business plan for Nigerians
Now, you can contact us to order for your free copy. In fact, for this business plan, you can contact us at +234 8034347851 or email@example.com.
RECOMMENDED TOPICS FOR The accredited Free driving school business plan for Nigerians
- Company Registration Gets Better with Nigeria CAMA 2020
- Current Incorporation services you need @ CAC
- CAC Certified True Copy Incorporation Documents
- Current Changes on Company Registration for CAC 2020 CAMA
- Post Incorporation Services
- Sole ownership Director company in Nigeria
- Register for The accredited Free driving school business plan for Nigerians
BUSINESS PLAN & FEASIBILITY ANALYSIS
- Get your Business Plan feasibility analysis here
- Export business plans
- Agro Business Plans
- Processing/Milling Business Plans
- Step-by-step Approach for writing Business Plan Financial Analysis
- Loan Business Plans
- How to avoid business failure
- When you need a petroleum refinery business plan
- Entrepreneurship by innovation: the strategy for business success
- For a mini refinery business plan
- Entrepreneurship topics
- Business Growth Strategies
- How to develop a solid marketing strategy after COVID-19 Pandemic
- Series of business ideas
- Read more about The accredited Free driving school business plan for Nigerians
Finally, it’s really advisable to link up with the above links. Check for your tart-up process checklist. In fact, these will help you start and organize yourself and your team very well.
Have you bookmarked this page? Did you enjoy this content? Was the article helpful? Just indicate by clicking YES or NO. In fact, you are free now to bookmark this page to share to your contacts. You can also follow us on any of our social media platforms. You are welcome! Thanks for reading through The accredited Free driving school business plan for Nigerians
Deacon Anekperechi Nworgu, a seasoned economist who transitioned into a chartered accountant, auditor, tax practitioner, and business consultant, brings with him a wealth of industry expertise spanning over 37 years.